Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Haha WTF?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:17 pm
I stopped listening to Lewis Black stand up while playing STALKER to watch the Viral Episode of Mythbusters.
I go and turn on the tv and switched to the discovery channel, and what the ******** is playing? It is indeed Mythbusters, but it's the wrong episode.

They're playing the damned Pirate myth episode from a year or two ago.
The one where they blow cannon balls through the hull of a ship to see if the splinters are lethal.

This has happened with other shows, but never with a new episode.
I've seen reruns that don't match the info log and it never really bothered me because I really wasn't expecting a new episode.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:27 am
I know what you mean. I wasn't able to see the first showing so I set up the second to record. And I go out in the living room to find the stupid pirate episode on when it was supposed to be new.  

ArmasTermin

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:19 am
Yeah I was figuring that they would notice their mistake and rectify.

Wouldn't you think that at least ONE of the employees or even, one of the mythbusters would watch the show and then go, "Uh, wtf? This is supposed to be the new episode. I gotta go call those douchebags."

stare

So when are they going to actually show that episode?

On a side note;
The USA network is fortunate that they got the episodes right and played the new episode of Burn Notice.
If they mixed that up I'd have to flame their forums and send them heated e-mails.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games