Reply Breaking Dawn
reneseme?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:58 pm
i think ryan newman could be a reneseme if there ever was a breaking dawn movie and she had bellas brown eyes, ofcourse i no there would have to be alot of actors playing her do to her insanley rapid growth but u no, a girl can dream
i saw a movie with her in it...and thought she could pass as a nellie! with a little makeup and costume! mrgreen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xd
wat do u think?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:29 pm
She's adorable!!! heart =3  

La Beaute

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:35 pm
yay! so its not just me! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:46 pm
Cute but that little growth spurt is going to be hard in the movies if they do it.

You spelled Renesmee wrong lol  

Vincent Rose Cullen

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:34 pm
yea her name confuses me lolz
i like her name but its pretty insane and hard to pronounce
not to mention the wierd orgin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:16 pm
I think Renesmee is a pretty name 4laugh , sure it's a little odd, but she's no normal girl either. However, 'Nessie' never settled for me. stare  

Nikoru-chan54

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Zellia Cullen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:56 am
LexiLu Latte
i think ryan newman could be a reneseme if there ever was a breaking dawn movie and she had bellas brown eyes, ofcourse i no there would have to be alot of actors playing her do to her insanley rapid growth but u no, a girl can dream
i saw a movie with her in it...and thought she could pass as a nellie! with a little makeup and costume! mrgreen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xd
wat do u think?

Aww, she's cute! That's exactly how I pictured Renesmee in my head. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:59 am
shes close for me...but not exacty
but shed be good enough for a movie  

LexiLu Latte

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:45 pm
I really like that girl as a selection for Renesmee in a movie, but probably only for the middle or final stage of her growth that we would see in the film. And I agree, it would be hard to find younger girls that look just like her following through the growth so closely.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:21 pm
She doesn't have that look I think Renesemee has. She's kind of, well, freaky looking my eyes. Her chin is a little weird, the middle of eyebrows, she has this weird bump put thing, her jaw line is a little weird, and her nose is weird. Not my type of Renesemee.

I don't know who would be a good person to play Renesemee. I am not all uptight to know so many actors.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

LittleBabyRenesmeeCullen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:35 am
I think she'd be a good Renesmee, but she does lack a certain something that I pictured Renesmee having. Can't put my finger on it, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:02 am
yea i get what u meanim kinda thinking thinking the half ampire characteristics xd  

LexiLu Latte

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff