Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Rock Band is officially better than Guitar Hero Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:58 am
NinjaKirby22
Tr0n714
Harmonix > Activision
really its not the franchise thats better, its all about the developer.

and i think now GH can get Still Alive, but dont qoute me on that

I hate what Neversoft's done to GH. I'll still play GH II, but I won't play GH III ever again.

As for Still Alive on GH, the only way to get it for any GH is to make your own notechart for GH III's PC version.
People hack GH II all the time to add songs, or at least that's what I gather from YouTube. There's even tutorials on how to do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:34 pm
Kirei_chan
I hate the rock band "drum" it's nothing like an actual drumset. but I heard the new GH is going to be like RB in the sense that is has the drumset and stuff but the drum is more like an actual drumset with a bass drum pedal and cymbal pedals.
I saw an arcade game like GH in japan but there was only three buttons. My friend played it and said it was really hard XD he usually does expert. There was also a game that was just the drum set. I saw a guy play it and it was crazy O.o

Rockband 2 and GH: World Tour's instuments are compatible with each other. so if you like the GH drum set, you can use it. i like it myself so i might get it and do that.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:43 pm
They said the same thing about the GH/Rock Band guitars, and then there was some stuff involving the patch to allow this not being released or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:14 pm
we will see, that issue with GH3 and Rockband guitars was just Activision being selfish :/  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas