Hey, I was just wondering if anyone was willing to do a Gaia Gold commission or even several of them for me.

I have approximately 7,500 Gold, give or take activity from now to a prospective artist's contacting me.

I'm looking for a few good commissions involving my baby fursona with my new Daddy and Papa (Kris_Manapaw and HaruXred on Gaia), and then a separate set of myself and my mate.

Depending on what they're willing to draw, they could possibly be doing a private xXx pic or two of me and my skunk mate, but in no way is a xXx artist required.

I'd really like a skilled artist, and I can inquire to my mate, Daddy, and Papa for extra gold if needed.

As always, send me a PM with your inquiry into the pictures I want, and of course I'll send you the general description and details of the positions and such that I want.

I'm wanting anywhere from 1-3 "Family pictures" with me, and my Daddy and Papa, and from 2-3 "Loving Pictures" involving me and my mate in a loving position (Not necessarily erotic or xXx unless the artist is willing to draw such things).

I'd also like permission to post them on FurAffinity.

Thanks a bunch,
Foxxwell "Foxxie-kun" Manapaw.