Reply Breaking Dawn
;___; wahhh!!! will it get better? spoilers I GUESSS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:17 pm
Sooo , i was reading like to to the wedding , and im like "This isn't bad , just rushed , but not bad." I was all excited , because all I've been hearing was "Breaking Dawn was horrible , omgomg it was like a bad fanfiction"
And then i got to HALFWAY through the Honeymoon I guess , like a week after the sex or whatever.
And I'm seriously about to cry , I understand them not including the sex.
But Stephenie was having a horrible time describing things, geezus mann.
Like seriously that one part from um Eclipse I think , I cant remember which book, When Bella sleeps in Edward's house/room thing , and like he comes and lays on her and like trails his fingers on her thigh and all that s**t.
That was so WELLLL DESCRRIBBED. Like it was so drool worthy.
This is just like
"So Edward , Lets have ssex"
"Okay"
"I gave you bruises. Sorry. I hate myself. Let me go fix you some breakfast now"

IT HASS NOO DETAIL ;____; like they could've described pre-sex or something , like that time i mentioned in Eclipse.
;___;
Will the book get better , because really Stephenie should've taken it into perspective , that if she was going to write a book like this, it could easily ruin her first three books.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:27 pm
You get a lot more pissed. Trust me. But it will get better...sorta. Keep reading.  

Aqua Anjel

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:46 pm
Aqua Anjel
You get a lot more pissed. Trust me. But it will get better...sorta. Keep reading.

Heyy your the person from myspace!! :3

But like seriously , this book has changed my view of the first three.
And if I continue it could make things worse ;___;

Like it seems like stephenie just made this book because everyone wanted her to , not because she wanted to.
So it had like not emotion or feeling or even detail to it.
Its really heart breaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:11 am
! R A ! N B O W !
Aqua Anjel

Heyy your the person from myspace!! :3

But like seriously , this book has changed my view of the first three.
And if I continue it could make things worse ;___;

Like it seems like stephenie just made this book because everyone wanted her to , not because she wanted to.
So it had like not emotion or feeling or even detail to it.
Its really heart breaking.

Yes Ma'am!

This book made me appriciate the first three. Especially new moon which was my least favorite...all that emoness.... but anyways finish it anyways. you'll feel better with the ending...again, sorta.  

Aqua Anjel

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:41 pm
yeah just keep reading then tell us what oyu think becuase im still like on the fence about if im happy about it or not......still in shock i suppose...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:47 am
Aqua Anjel
...again, sorta.

I agree on her with that one. "Sorta."  

T0m03

Meiko-san Akizuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:05 pm
I have to say, the book is a lot different from the first three. a lot different. things are rushed and honestly there are things that PISSED me off. But because of the Jacob part, and putting myself in HIS shoes, I can understand him and the werewolves now. Before I was all "VAMPS KICK THEIR HAIRY ASSES! GO EDWARD!! BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA THAT GUY! HE JUST FRICKIN TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU AND YOUR GIRL!" on and on. I REALLY didn't like the whole Jacob/werewolf thing. it annoyed me. but now, i apprieciate them. read on and you'll understand. the story's kinda laggy to me. you know, sparks interest on and off. funny here, broing, sad here, boring, confusing here, boring... on and on. but overall, i'd say its good. thought prob not as good as the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:48 pm
! R A ! N B O W !

"So Edward , Lets have ssex"
"Okay"
"I gave you bruises. Sorry. I hate myself. Let me go fix you some breakfast now"

Lol, yeah, i wasnt even aware that they did that. I was like, "bruises? Why does she have bruises? what did they do?" then i was like... "ohhh... they had sex..."  

bopeebo

Mewling Kitten

T0m03

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:07 pm
animefan1025
Lol, yeah, i wasnt even aware that they did that. I was like, "bruises? Why does she have bruises? what did they do?" then i was like... "ohhh... they had sex..."

Ahh ha ha hah Let me just say, and I'm sure this is quite inappropriate, that I would be GLAD to wake up bruised and covered in feathers after a night with Edward Cullen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:53 pm
i think they included enough details  

hkkpfwg96

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas