Submit

Aqua_Moon_Girl

Dangerous Lover

9,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:25 pm
which Saya and David is better in blood + or Blood: the last vampire(the movie)?

Well i think Saya is much more better in the movie.
David looks better in Blood+.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:17 am
I liked Saya so much better in the movie. She was kind of an angry b***h, but at least she wasn't all.. whiny & upset all the time.
..I also liked David better in the movie just because his voice was done by Joe Romersa 8D

Paradigm of Humanity

saNdAnGelxox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:00 pm
x469
I liked Saya so much better in the movie. She was kind of an angry b***h, but at least she wasn't all.. whiny & upset all the time.
..I also liked David better in the movie just because his voice was done by Joe Romersa 8D

haha angry b***h ftw XD
If the movie's Saya replaced the other Saya in the series, it would have ended in 10 episodes instead of spending 40 of the episodes whining. Maybe Haji wouldn't be impaled as often = P

I like David's art better in the series, however for the character in general, I liked them both the same. He was just a little bit more heroic in the movie.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:56 pm
i like them both better in the series... i feel outcasted :O
mostly just because of the look. and saya was nice in the series, for the first 30 episodes or so...  

kellyphantom

LookingForSomeOne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:15 am
I...haven't seen the movie. crying Curious though...is anyone else from the series in the movie?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:33 am
So far, I read a very tiny bit of the manga Blood: the Last Vampire, and I thought Saya was really scary in comparison to Blood+. But I haven't seen the movie, though I'm renting it from Netflix. Thank God for that place.  

Kenaserenity
Crew

Seeker of Feathers

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:42 am
Based on the art style i much prefer the series for both characters. Saya was so pretty and kind, i just wanted to hug her. In the movie she was so angry, cold, and kinda ugly. i couldn't find myself wanting to feel bad for her. The whinyness did get a bit annoying tho. Character wise David in both series and movie were fine with me.  
[ Blood+ ]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games