Ok im gunna tell the truth here.
Renesmmee messed up the whole story
Dx
And after Bella was transformed
she turned into a umm
self obsorbed b***h.
scream
I mean alot of the little parts in the book where good
But stephenie talked about the parts that didnt matter.
Like there wasnt even a fight.
That made me mad.
And the ending was to happy.
I mean:
Im happy for Edward & Bella.
But there was suppose to be Drama, and there wasnt...
Except when she was pregnant.
That part made me mad too.
She was hurting Edward and just thinking about herself.
In simple terms:
All the charictors didnt act like themselves.

HaruXgoesXM00

Bitters Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:24 pm
I don't think that Stepanie was rushed at all... i mean the book is the biggest one in the series and it is my favorite. Also the book goes from Bella to Jacob and bac to Bella so i like Breaking Dawn a lot!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:23 pm
Bitters Worst Nightmare
I don't think that Stepanie was rushed at all... i mean the book is the biggest one in the series and it is my favorite. Also the book goes from Bella to Jacob and bac to Bella so i like Breaking Dawn a lot!!
Just because it's big doesn't mean that it wasn't rushed. Which it was.  

Twilight Scribe

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 pm
Twilight Scribe
Bitters Worst Nightmare
Just because it's big doesn't mean that it wasn't rushed. Which it was.

Actually, in truth, I don't think it was rushed. Stephenie has stated multiple times that the rough outline for Breaking Dawn, was the original sequel she had written, Forever Dawn, shortly after she had finished Twilight (I think she may have said that she used bits and pieces from the original). She's had this book planned out loner than any of the others she wrote, plus there was a full year in between the release dates of Breaking Dawn and Eclipse (longer that that of New Moon and Eclipse, which was about 11 months, and many consider Eclipse to be the best in the series).

I think what gives the feeling of a rushed story is that entirely new characters were invented in this story and the plot holes that Stephenie tried to justify (I'm referring to Renesmee here). I felt as though both Edward and Bella (but mostly Bella) stepped right out of their characters and became someone new. As I've said before, I don't feel as though being parents fit into either Edward's or Bella's characters, and by making them joyous parents the whole foundation of which they were built was shifted. And it didn't feel the same anymore.

Next, I think it was because the book was too perfect. I think it goes something like this: Bella is so happy and she's getting married! Bella is so happy because Edward agreed to have sex with her AND change her! Bella is upset for 3 pages because he won't have sex, but then he does so she happy again! Bella is dying, but she's happy and she loves her murderous baby! Edward is a little crazy, though. Bella is still happy, even though she dying for about 250 more pages, then Bella is happy because all her dreams came true for about 350 pages. Then Oh OH! The Volturi come to kill the baby, but 50 pages later everyone is happy again! It's way too perfect, it was completely not relatable anymore because nothing in real life happens like that.

It would have been like 10 million times better if the Volturi had just killed the baby. Think of the drama and agony that would have caused! It would have been just great.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:09 pm
For one, Dawning Crap was too cheery, and I was continually reminded as I read it of all the horrible fanfiction that was flooding the Twilight fandom between the time that Eclipse was released and Dawning Crap was released. And then it got worse from there.

The mutant spawn disgusted me I refuse to acknowledge her by name, and then Meyer had the guts to give Jake to her, which only served to piss me off even more. For one, I'd always been extremely disturbed by the notion of imprinting on small children as someone said on the Twilight Sucks forum, it's child grooming, and this was just the nail in the coffin.

Another problem is that Meyer completely disregarded the rules which she'd created for her universe and series and broke all them to make absolutely sure that the mutant spawn would exist. Then she tried to prove that it was possible by using BIOLOGY; needless to say that failed and sank faster then Spain did after its armada went down the toilet *inside joke*. My point here is that she basically took all of the ways that creative writing instructors say "DO NOT DO" and did them. She also did one-eighties with characterizations to make sure that everyone got their 'happily ever after'.

Another problem was that it reminded me of why I despised Bella in the first place. Everything worked out too perfectly for her, proving that she is a Mary-Sue, and her power was too perfect and defused the situation with the Volturi with absolutely no conflict whatsoever. So basically the last book was just a lame-a** internet fic to me.

The only good thing the book did was make me feel sorry for Edward, because Bella proved just how much of a self-absorbed b***h she was with what she did to him.

Twilight Scribe

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces