Reply [IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]
[PRP] Trusting in the Future [Ngao + Ukweli] - FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:37 pm
Ngao scowled a little, showing her obvious dislike for Ukweli's suggestion. To her it seemed careless, even cowardly. She almost let herself believe the old seer was deluded by the idea of the young one's abilities. But didn't she know him better than that? Didn't she know better than to doubt Ukweli's wisdom? She was young, she was raw...she should accept what he told her. But that didn't make her feel any better about it.

"I'd take on Kitisho," she growled to herself, as if that would solve the problem. She knew it wouldn't, plus she wasn't stupid enough to think she could beat him, especially in this condition. But doing something...it would have put her more at ease. Doing nothing somehow felt like a terrible mistake. If something happened because they had not acted she would never forgive herself. She could only hope Ukweli was right and things would work themselves out.

"Fine," she grumbled in discontent, "We'll wait. But if things change, if anything happens...I can't promise I'll wait anymore."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:21 pm
Ukweli watched the expression on Ngao's face, but said nothing. He knew it was hard for her to accept that they could do nothing. She was a lioness of action, as her mentor was. Hifadhi wouldn't have liked to sit and wait. Had Ukweli been younger, he might have also felt the same rashness fill his mind and encourage him to chase the outsiders away. But, had he been younger, there would have been three lions in his position, two older and wiser than him, and they would have discussed the issue and reached a unanimous decision. There was no one to discuss with anymore, and thus Ukweli just had to trust his gut instinct.

The old lion simply smiled softly at the Captain's words, knowing well that she would take him on. He only prayed that the time came that she didn't have to, not in this condition. Let her be stronger and faster, he prayed, and let Hifadhi be with her. They could take down Kitisho, he was sure. "If anything happens then I will trust your judgment. You will do what you feel you must." With that, he bowed his head, and the conversation was over.

Chibi Sheepcat

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces