Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
your dream expansion or stuff packs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:25 pm
what expansion or stuff pack would you like to see come out for the sims 2. i hav two of them. one is the sims 2 theme park, where your sim can go to a theme park or county fair and ride rides and buy certain objects from the park. my other would be sims 2 movie stars. you can like the movie star lifestyle and meet sims versions of real life movie stars like jack black and paris hilton.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:34 am
I would love it if they added more features to customize your sims. Make them taller/shorter, and maybe a pack that adds unique deformities like extra/fewer fingers/toes or a third ear on your head. I wonder if you can download stuff like that?

I'd also like to see moooreee pets, especially different kinds of dogs. I'd love to be able to make a basset hound, but it's hard to do that because you can't raise/lower their body on their legs, so the closest you can come is getting a somewhat basset-houndy looking dog with the anatomy of a normal dog.  

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:19 pm
that would be kinda cool, but it's not something that i would buy. i just thought of another stuff pack, anime stuff! anime movies on tv and clothes from your fav anime and posters and all that other cool stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:12 pm
Theme park sounds like an awesome expansion! And in sims 1 they had Superstar where you got to go to studio town and meet celebs and train to be one too, it was pretty awesome...

As a stuff pack, I think I'd like more kiddie things, maybe like "Child's Play" where I could get stuff like ball pits, sandboxes, little league baseball, a slip and slide, maypoles, limbo bars, balloon animals... okay well you can tell I've already sent an email to those people with this idea... I hope they might consider it!  

GoodyBelle

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:21 am
Hm.. my dream expansion pack for sims 2 would be similar to sims super star. I'm sad they didn't make one. =( Also an expansion that allows you to connect online to meet others sims. Kinda silly but would be fun. Could go downtown and have your one sim just socialize with other players. ^^

Dream stuff pack? Uh.. I don't know. xD Maybe like random collections stuff pack? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:15 pm
GoodyBelle
Theme park sounds like an awesome expansion! And in sims 1 they had Superstar where you got to go to studio town and meet celebs and train to be one too, it was pretty awesome...

As a stuff pack, I think I'd like more kiddie things, maybe like "Child's Play" where I could get stuff like ball pits, sandboxes, little league baseball, a slip and slide, maypoles, limbo bars, balloon animals... okay well you can tell I've already sent an email to those people with this idea... I hope they might consider it!
i saw a video about sims 2 apartment life and they are adding some new playground equipment. i saw a jungle gym and a merry-go-round and a slide.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items