Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:24 pm
lilartichoke
eriwain
I learnt all about the streets underneath Edinburgh this week. It was really creepy and interesting, and a poltergeist attacked my ankles :/

Like for serous?
You got to go underthere?

I want to go underneath new york city... but that would be a little scary. I've heard of mole people living down there.

anyways... so you got to go down there? It's like the show on the History Channel that is pretty ******** rad.

We did indeed. They run tours to about 3 of the top most vaults. It was scary as. The first room was a modern witches temple, covered in tie dye sheets and pentograms and velvet, looked kinda gaudy.
the next room was their old temple which was basically a room with a stone circle in the middle. We were told it contained the spirit of a woman murdered by the Hellfire Club and summoned by the Coven, and we were allowed to step into it after being told about the ghost then following people who did when they left. one of my friends went in, THEN he remembered we had to travel from Scotland to London in a car the next day with him T__T
The third was a room apprently haunted by a poltergeist. We had to stand with men on one side and women and children on the other because apparently the ghost liked to attack women and children. While we were there the guide turned the light off and told us the story of the room and the ghost(apparently there was a fire on one of the lower streets and they moved all the women and children to "safety" in an upper vault, but for whatever reason they couldnt get out and died because of the heat. The room acted as a giant oven) A few minutes into it my ankles started to feel oddd, like I was stood on eneven ground and then I went really dizzy and felt like I was going to faint. A lady next to me put her arm around me so I could stay and listen to the end of the tour. When we got back to the hotel(about 10 minutes later) My ankle suddenly really hurt and there was a straight line up my achillies heel like it had been leaning against something, but all I had done was walk and sit down, we lookedat the bed and there was no where I could have been resting. Hurt like a b***h too sad
Im usually quite sceptical about stuff like this. I like being dragged along for the ride, but I usally dismiss things as ghost stories. This did freak me out though, since it felt like someone had sliced my leg with a knife.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:25 pm
That is totally rad and spooky.
Is it more rad in retrospect though?

At the time I would probably be like "get me the hell out of here"!!!
hehe.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:06 am
Its weird in retrospect. When we were in there I was terrified and I really thought I was going to collapse, but as soon as we got to the end of the tour and collected our free whiskey(at 10:30am) I was fine. I felt really silly saying to the guide that I felt really dizzy. The mark on my leg bugged me, but we just made jokes about it.
Next year we are doing the terror tour, which sounds fun. And I am determined I will keep my eyes open at all times^_^

Not my photos, but, the stone circle:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The new temple:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff