Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto episode 4 pass or fail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:21 am
Ok guys, from all the voices i've seen none of what so ever came from pokemon. The only one that is familiar is the guy that did Mizuki which is Matt from Digimon season one. Other than that, there is no one else. And plus i dunno where know where you guys get your information of voice actor but the only place you should go to is this place:

http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1825

anime news network is the only place i trust that tells people with the voice actors, so if your going to say that there's voice actors from pokemon, then i have so see it there. But otherwise there is none so far.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:40 am
Jinshi Tsumeragi
Ok guys, from all the voices i've seen none of what so ever came from pokemon. The only one that is familiar is the guy that did Mizuki which is Matt from Digimon season one. Other than that, there is no one else. And plus i dunno where know where you guys get your information of voice actor but the only place you should go to is this place:

http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1825

anime news network is the only place i trust that tells people with the voice actors, so if your going to say that there's voice actors from pokemon, then i have so see it there. But otherwise there is none so far.
yeah i saw that... some of the voice actors are really good mrgreen some ain't so good..............  

final_hiroshi

Blayzy Da Body

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:41 pm
WOOT! i got my cloths mrgreen biggrin xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items