Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:35 pm
The home of Bulma, Trunks, and yes, the Saiyan Prince Vegeta.

Bulma's stats:

No skills
Special effects:

1. Making inventions - is repsonsible for the time machine, as well as the wardrobe and shrinking watch.

Attacks:

Saiyan mind control - she has the capability of putting restraints on Vegeta.

Power level:

Trunks's Stats:

Race: Half-saiyan
Power level: 30,000
Skills: All Ki controls, Transformation, fusion Yardrat style, flight, heightened sense.
Transformations: Super saiyan 1, Super saiyan 2, Ascendant saiyan.
Special abilities: Fuses with Goten to make Gotenks.
Attacks: Finish Buster
Buster Cannon
Burning Attack
Burning Slash
Kamehameha Wave
Ki blasts

Vegeta's stats:

Race: Saiyan
Power level: its really high, okay?
Skills: Ki control, transformation, fusion with both potara and yardrat style, heightened sense, flight.
Transformations: Super saiyan levels 1 through to level 4. Can reach Oozaru form too.
Special abilities: When fused, he can become either Gogeta or Vegito.
Attacks:

Galick Gun
Final Flash
Big Bang attack

Remember there are more stats to all three, I am a novice when it comes to actual stats of these three.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:22 pm
Part of the saga, but is also where you can visit anyone who would be home at the moment.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:30 am
Blade findes that when he is out adventuring that he needs a beter ship to fly so he can map out things beter and be able to fight wile in the ship so he wont get ambushed agin. Blade rings the door bell wating for some one to come.
( o.o what if its vageta i cant trust my life to him when making a my ship, and i cant ask him if bulmas there becouse he'll wonder y im asking for his wife. o.o trunks yes ill ask for him he can help me but wait he has a time machine ).) i could steal that and go back in time and kill friezas parents befor he was made and then i will go to earth and take the dragon balls and wish for imortality then ill go 1 year in the future and get the dragon balls agin and wish what i was able to wish for more wishes, and b4 the dragon balls seperate ill cach them and use the time mashine to go in the future agin and wish for unlimited wishes and that i was the only one that could wish for wishes THEN I WILL BE UN-STOPABLE MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! o.o i goda stop being evil)  
Planet Earth - Where the humans call home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games