Welcome to Gaia! ::

~OFFICIAL JONAS BROTHERS FAN CLUB~

Back to Guilds

We have contests, talk about current concerts, and get previews of upcoming music videos! 

Tags: Jonas, Brothers, Music, Disney, Band 

Reply Jonas brothers (with prize giveaways)
CALLING ALL JONAS BROTHERS FANS WHO HAVE GONE 2 A CONCERT... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStar_Lite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:24 am
I went to their Philly one yesterday! It was amazing! I was up pretty high, but my pics are amazing! Joe and Kevin sprayed the fans with water!! OMg, it was the best night ever! This was my second time seeing them in a week! I also saw them the 18 when they were in boston! kevin was so cute!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:54 pm
I AM ABOUT TO GO TO THE 2009 TOUR CONCERT ON AUGUST 4 2009 FOR MY BDAY  

LISHA LAND

luv_ pretty_in_pink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:21 am
omg! i went to a jobro concert jul 10th and iy was ahhwmamazing! we had the best seats tooo! they all seemad to look right qat me! my frieb=nd went to and she got to sign their bus and touch honor society and wonder girls hand! we also saw them along with jordan sparks! anyways, i would just like to take this moment to say... that i heart nick jonas! exclaim 3nodding heart 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:18 pm
snowleader88
User Image

i went 2 a jonas brother concert last year it was the bets ahhh i got a t~shirt and everything ahh it waz free 2 at the mid state fair it waz amazing luved it crazythey called a little gurl up on stage and she sang the ABC i waz soo jelous but it waz pretty cute!!!!oh and b4 i go my mom waz in NYC and sighned the JB bus 4 me so my name is traveling wit them WOOOWHOOW i luv them sooo much ahhhhhh=D by the way that thing that says i killed jb IS NOT MINE I PROMISE U THAT!!!!!! IDK WHOS IT IS THO!!!!!!! mrgreen rofl heart biggrin blaugh lol cool exclaim exclaim  

fuzzypanda126

Angelmessenger13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:07 am
hazel_wonders13
if you have ever been to a jonas brothers, tell us how it was!!
thanks
i was at the sacramento one, and it was the best day of my fucjin life man.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:09 am
hazel_wonders13
if you have ever been to a jonas brothers, tell us how it was!!
thanks

I have been to the jonas brothers wold tour..... and it was awsome!!!! ALSO JOE WAS HOTT!! heart heart  

Poison_Love25

AbbyroxNCIS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 pm
OMJ!!! I WENT 2 THEIR CONCERT ON JULY 29TH 2009 AT THE SPRINT CENTER IN KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI & IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!! biggrin I STOOD UP THE ENTIRE TIME! SECTION 220 ROW 1 SEATS 5 & 6 ME & MY CUZIN JESSICA WENT!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:14 pm
we were young & times were easy,
but i could see it's not the same.
i'm standing here but you don't see me,
i'd give it all for that to change.
and i dont want to lose her,
i dont want to let her go.
So worth the 2 hour drive from Brandon to Winnipeg to go see the JB's for the first time <3.

AHH, i almost met honor society... they were in the parking lot handing out tickets to their show and we had to go home sadly sad .

It was awesome though and BTW, it was my first concert. smile

Im standing out in the rain,
i need to know if its over,
cause I will leave you alone.

WhodoyouloveMT

Shadowy Survivor

7,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Kayla_Grl0004

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:01 pm

I went to one in June on the 27th heart but I was really sad when it was over, like, I was seriously depressed for a week afterward crying cuz it was over I really want to go to another one also cuz my friends mom kept rushing us even tho my mom was the one drivin and the one who bought our tickets rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:28 am
AHHHH! i just back from their concert!!! it was truly amazing and i had great seats!!! 18th row baby! they all looked so hot especially JOE JONAS!!! he smiled at me! i almost fainted!!!! heart heart heart heart  

ur_so_stunning13

kawaiidesudesu374

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:59 pm
I went to the June 28th one in tacoma WA it was awesome!!! heart heart Kevin was soo adorable in that raincoat during Lovebug.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:19 pm
I went to one on June 27th and it was awesome except for the end when my friends mom hurried us out like exactly as the last song was over and I didnt get to savre the moment and I was really p.oed!!! evil and during the concert she kept tellin us to stop screamin but we pretended like we didnt here her and my mom was the one who bought the tickets too evil but I was still so evil happy for even breathing the same air as nick and being in the same room, being in the same state!!! I was so depressed for a few weeks after because I really missed them!!  

Kayla_Grl0004

Jonas brothers (with prize giveaways)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces