Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Legendary

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 pm
Their have been alot of shooters lately and i find this one unique. This game involves 2 factions that fight against each other and Pandora's Box. The enemy faction tries to get the box opened, suceeds, and hell breaks loose.I thought when i first read about it, it was gonna suck hardcore. if anyone have read about it and have the same feelings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjQ0gPChHI4&NR=1
watch that vid and it might change your mind. this game now sparks interest in me. you have 2 A.I. you have to think about fighting at the same time and whose more threating at the moment and whose not. its really crazy and im gonna keep a close eye on this game. I look forward to Spark Unlimiteds next game after Legendary suceeds or fails ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:47 pm
Wait what's unique?  

nitnit
Captain

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:07 am
lol gosh nitnit, critzising everything i say xD you either got high expectations or your really picky about your games rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:23 am
original or not, the game looks good and everybody will want to kill some super natural a** ninja  

Korean Kracker II

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:03 am
looks interesting  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:11 am
I heard about it right before E3, and watch the inside exclusive for G4  

Korean Kracker II

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:28 am
Tr0n714
lol gosh nitnit, critzising everything i say xD you either got high expectations or your really picky about your games rofl

Both as a matter of fact. That's what happens when you only have a job for 2 months a year D= Hopefully that'll change soon  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:02 pm
when does the game plans to be released, next year? ninja  

Korean Kracker II

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:39 am
nitnit
Tr0n714

Both as a matter of fact. That's what happens when you only have a job for 2 months a year D= Hopefully that'll change soon

eh, i lost a job and im gonna be on my own soon right after senior year. and i gotta save up 3000 and im 500 shy. i know i wont be able to play many or any games at all taht i want to this year. epecially this years line up Dx Saints Row 2, Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Banjo Kazooie, Fallout 3, and many more. i calculated on what i need to save up for it and how much money i can spend. i can only get 2 games and they are gonna be Fallout 3 and pre ordering Banjo because its the most feasible atm and im sticking with that. Dx but i only buy new games depending on teh developer. Bethesda and Rare deserve credit and money over Epic and Microsoft Dx their games will always be there and in the used bin. ninja

i wont be getting Legendary but they are doing different things by making you think if ammo or health is more important and how to strategize.

and i say the tester or the guy behind the controller sucks xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:35 pm
I've been waiting for this game since I heard about it awhile ago. I mean what isn't to like about being in a place where there is Griffons and Werewolves and all kinds of cool mythical creatures? cool

Sadly though game play wise I'm not expecting much out of it. If it's just a average game I'll be happy. If it's better then I will be more happy. I just hope it doesn't suck.  

H Falcon

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:17 am
i dont see this game as being a hit like halo but i wouldnt call it an average game. this game isnt like the other shooters where you wait from cover and your health regenerates. it has some old school feel when you have to kill something and have to run to get your health back up.  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games