Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
ReWriting Breaking Dawn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:01 pm
Eep!!! Sorry it took me so long to reply to all of you!! But yes, you can all have your charries ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:06 am
When should we start posting?  

rocker_gal226

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:52 am
Anytime smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:49 am
Amethyst walked silently up to the front door of the Cullen's house. She was weary and worn out, but she had come to see everybody again. Taking a fist out of her black jacket, she rapped hard on the door before coughing into her hands and taking a slow wheezing breath. Amethyst leaned against the door struggling to draw breath as she waited for someone to come.  

rocker_gal226

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:21 am
Anna smiled happily as she lay in the little sunshine that shone through the clouds and onto the grass of a small clearing in the forests of Forks. She was dressed in a simple black shirt and jeans and her blonde hair was spread out neatly around her. "Ah.. this is the life," she murmered happily. She sat up after a little while, deciding it was time to head home. Rubbing her crystal blue eyes, she stood up and started down the path she had taken to get here. On the way back to her car, she noticed a building through the trees. Curious, she walked closer to it and found that it was a large white house. Anna saw a figure on the doorstep and, wondering who it was, she crept forward timidly. "Uh.. hi," she said, feeling like a comlpete fool.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:24 am
Amethyst's eyes flickered to the human warily before speaking,"Hello,"she paused to knock on the door before coughing again and continuing,"Edward, are you there?"  

rocker_gal226

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:55 pm
((I wanna be Bella!!! plz?))

Name: Bella Swan
Species: human
Likes/Dislikes: likes vegetarian vampires, likes danger, dislikes vampires who try to kill her, loves Edward
Personality: shy
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:20 am
"Are you ok?" asked Anna worriedly, completely unaware of what she was doing. She took a quick step forwards.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:23 am
"I'm fine,"Amethyst tried to say it convincingly, but ended up coughing again. "Edward Anthony Masen Cullen!! Open the door,"she yelled as she knocked on the door again, wheezing heavily.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:11 pm
Name: bella swan
Species: human turning into a vampire
Likes/Dislikes: likes jake and edward but chooses edward (of course)
hates james
Personality: shy, kind, smart
Appearance:brown hair, 5' 8", ivory skin

if that is okay blaugh blaugh blaugh  

Xxforever-decemberxX

Xxforever-decemberxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:14 pm
bella came to the door and said "edward is not here right now"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:00 pm
Amethyst groaned. "Are you kidding me?"she asked, slightly irritated before doubling over coughing and gasping.  

rocker_gal226

karaboo1997

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:50 am
Ill be Bella!!! Im always on my guilds alot! I also noticed that you didnt have Renesme. I would also like to be Renesme!!! biggrin  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff