Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How will they keep our cast young?!
  makeup!
View Results

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:48 pm
so its starting to dawn on me.....
after this year its going to take about a year or two until the next movie....then a year or two after that...and so on ( mind you people are saying the third and 4th books are going to have to be two movies due to ammpount of detail and sustance)
and although our fabulous cullen family doesnt age....it doesnt meen rob pattinson wont!
yes i know makeup is key but they can only do that for son long until everyone on cast gets 10 years older!
how on earth are they going to pull this off?!

and on the subject
how are they going to do the whole wolf thing? i know they can with photoshop graphic crud but its going to take a while!

Just want your opinion!
Thanx aton girls!~ Madeleine  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:44 am
A lot of make up and special effects! Its amazing what the film industry can do now a days!!!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:02 am
let me just say something real quick: my full question didnt show up very well at the top becuase ...idk but just ignore it. it was supposed to say something like Vampires never agi but what about the actors that portray them? im sure you guys get the deal  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:36 am
Well, the people that casted the actors for Harry Potter were worried about the same thing so I'm sure it'll work out. After all, actors can age but at around this point in their careers, they can't look much different. I'm sure they just get more wrinkles... If they even GET wrinkles... Ahh ha ha hah I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. smile  

T0m03

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff