Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Esper of Light - Teh Vehikl h0wse

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Arby'N'The Chief, who is your favorite character thus far?
  Master Chief
  The Arbiter
  Cortana
  Wtf is Arby'N'The Chief?
View Results

Esper the Epic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:31 pm
!~Esper of Light~!

Real Life
Name: Unavailable
Sex: Yes please! Male

Role Play
Username: Esper.Of.Light

Name: Baniaz Elvias

Job: Serves in a restaurant.

Abilities: Baniaz can play the guitar, though only as a hobby and not an obsession like others.

Equipment: Equipment consists of a pack worn to hold any gear that he might collect in the future, and his Digivice.

Appearance: Baniaz has black hair and brown eyes, is roughly six feet tall and weighs 190 lbs. His favorite outfit is jeans and a blue shirt with a white stripe across the front, though this isn't what he wears every day as clothes get dirty and must be washed.

Personality: Baniaz likes to think of himself as a kind person, though its been said he can be rude without realizing. He likes to help people he considers to be his friends, though the exact opposite is said of enemies. He has self-esteem issues, always thinking low of himself.

Biography: Baniaz was a typical teenager, as well as child. He went to elementary school, made good grades, went to middle school and made bad grades, and went to high school and scraped by, it seemed. Being an only child, he was lucky to get more things than those with siblings, so he spent most of his time on his computer or game-system than studying, hence his poor performance in school. It was the summer before his senior year when Patamon first appeared to him, and roughly a year later when he entered the Digital World.

Home: (An apartment complex in a mid-sized city in North Amercia. (Don't wanna make it New York or something generic. >.>)

Alignment: Good.

Digimon: User Image

First Encounter: Baniaz's first encounter with his digimon was roughly a year before he actually entered the Digital World. He was on his computer, chatting away on various programs, when the picture of a strange creature poofed onto his screen, a yellowish-orange creature with wings sticking out of its head. Text filed underneath the picture, saying: "Hi, I'm Patamon! I'm looking forward to meeting you!" The picture promptly disappeared, and no other trace of the occurrence was left, except for a strange watch device that was sitting beside his keyboard. He told everyone he could think of about it, and even showed them the watch, but everyone just said it was some sort of error, or perhaps a pop-up add for some stupid website. Not until a year later would Baniaz know the truth of the strange Patamon on his computer screen..

Extra Notes/Other: N/A.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:35 pm
Digimon

Patamon

User Image

My first digimon in the guild! I chose Patamon because Angemon has always and will always be my favorite Digimon, though only by a slight margin. Omnimon is a close second. >.>  

Esper the Epic

Esper the Epic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:36 pm
Pwned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:37 pm
Pwned.

Esper the Epic

Esper the Epic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:38 pm
Pwned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:07 pm
I guess no one wants to talk to me. Epic fail.  

Esper the Epic

Esper the Epic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:12 am
So anyway...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:29 pm
I object! Mother ********. *SNIPED* Ima chargin muh lazaaahh! Shoop da whooooop!!!  

Esper the Epic

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff