my dream was really weird i will tell you
i was in a dream that i was in this place i never been before. and i felt weird i was riku in the same suit from ep.32 i heard a weird voice saying "where are you little boy?" i felt scared i looked at the dark hall and the same voice and it said "i see you over their." i knew that was diva. and kai came over i flash into where their trying to find another way out. i was alone and tring to open a vent to get in their. i can't talk or move when the body looked back i saw diva in front of me. i was scared until kai shot her. she was unconince for a little while (i mean 1 second) when the body climbed down diva grabed riki's leg. i felt it as well being pulled down and can't move. kai pussed diva but didn't work. after she throwed kai to the wall she moved in front of me and said "i came hear to see you." . i was really scared the body moved back to the wall and can't move. she undress herself and came over to riku (me). when she said when she was holding me and said "don't feel frighten. soon you will be mine." and when she but riku in the neck, i woke up feeling scared and sorry for riku. IF THAT HAPPINED TO ME I WILL RUN A WAY!!! right guys?