Reply Manga
Rosario+Vampire

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Waddle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:09 am
This manga has got me hooked already, even though there are only two volumes out!! This manga is about a young boy named Tsukune, who flunked out of school, and is extremely average. One day his dad was walking around the neighborhood, and he saw a strange monk drop a flier. He picked it up, and it was an advertisement for a school called Yokai academy. ((OMG the dad's so stupid, Yokai means monster!!!)) Tsukune was now off to the academy, where of course, turns out to be a school for monsters. Tsukune meets the prettiest girl in school and they fall in love instantly. Thing is, she's a vampire. They meet several others, like Gin, the head of their newspaper club, Kurumu, a succubus that's crazy for Tsukune, and a witch which I forgot the name of... Lol. I highly recommend it. Especially since I heard the TWIST their putting in vol. 3... Hee hee hee...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:46 pm
Nobody reads this manga??? D:  

Sergeant Waddle

Detective-Katsuragi Yako

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:28 pm
I read a sum of it, my sister's completely obsessed with it, squealed like hell when it was in Shonen Jump.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:58 pm
I absolutely love the manga, and the anime. It is so good. My favvy is Moka. XD  

Sacrificial Kyo

Demonic Vampire

hachi_ ateyou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 am
I saw the anime . I heard the manga was better because it kept going after the 13th episode. I wonder if they get more not his life in the human world too  
Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games