Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing (CREATIVITY SHINES HERE!)
Profiles For RP... (Not Really needed, But I'll make one...)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despisd

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:23 pm
So anyway... My character...

Name: Lion
Physical description: Strong, imposing build. Has scar across his left eyebrow.
Characteristics: Has a rage rune embedded on his right hand, and a flowing Rune which he is not so good with embedded on his left. He is a mercenary from across the sea.
Fighting Style: Battle Mage
Personality: Fun loving, and takes care of others. He can give and take advice well. As a leader, he tends to make sure things will turn out alright for his team.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:52 pm
For others to know this is IN description so know won get's confussed (made it as an IN description and I don't feel like changing it so deal with it XP)

Name: Ren or Tsukiko

Race: Half Demon

Age: She looks like she's 15 or 16 but really she's about 1,300 years old( doesn't like to think about her real age that much)

Appearence: Long silver hair ( black in human form), red eyes (eye color becomes darker when she get's hungrier or thirsier)((black in human form)), about 170cm, in demon form she has fox ears and a tail (more tails apear the hungrier or thirsier she is or emotional), in human form she doesn't have the tail and ears but she has a birthmark the covers most of her body starting on her lower back that looks like nine fox tails covering her.

History: One night, lite with a full moom, the Kyuubi demon transformed into the form of a human and snuck into a village. In there he saw a woman who he fell madly in love with at first sight and woman fell in love with him as well. Not long after meeting they were spending all of there time together and finally he told her who he really was, but she didn't care she loved him to much. Eventually the woman got pregent with the Kyuubi's child, but the child grew at an incredable rate in a month's time she looked as if she was 8 or 9 months pregent. But the child was killing her and she still love the child inside her. The Kyuubi stayed with her the entire time hoping she would live. Finally I was born and I took my mother's life in the proccess. My father hated me for killing the only person he ever loved. He told me the story then left and I never saw him again. I understood everything he told me so I was able to share this story with you because I was increadably smart. It only took me a weeks to learn how to talk and I grew and an amazing rate. By the time I was 7 years old I looked as if I was 15 or 16 and never aged a day after that. But I need blood, blood is what I eat the most it keeps me living. I need it, but I can survive on human food. I just need to eat alot of it or I become very weak almost unable to move. I hunt animals for there blood so I don't kill any innosent person. But I had to hid for secity for most of my life so I didn't kill anyone on accendent. Doing this made me lack alot of human emotions, but I have been learning some from friends I made long after I was born.

Power/elements: I have the power to controll all the 5 major elements. Over my lifetime I learned to control the powers or water, wind, earth, fire, and lightning and now I only need to think what I want an element to do and it happens. My best element is wind, the element I was born with. I'm very strong I need to restrain myself from hurting people all the time.

Weapons: Seven very huge swords, staff ( uses for flying), and claws.

Personality: I am very smart but try not to show it. I have little emotion and try to learn new ones from friends I made over time, but I still and fairly clueless about them.

Fighting Info: I love fighting when I find an opponent that I don't kill instantly, but I get bored easy(eternatiy does that to you). I can't use jutsu, but my powers make it seem like I does. I'm very fast and strong and wish for a good challenge soon.  

fox_charmed_demon

Role Playing (CREATIVITY SHINES HERE!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff