Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GRRRRRRR
  >_>
View Results

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:03 pm
So Grim and I are leaving for Texas in 2 days.. And of course the week before we leave is the most stressful week for us =_= First off I've had to work overtime AGAIN at work because the other Assistant Manager and Head Cashier keep calling in, leaving me and my Boss by ourselves.
Secondly, I got my car inspected to find out that my tires are a lot worse than I thought they were.. Which meant I had to rush to Big O Tires to get 2 back tires for the car.. Which costs me $270.00 out of our trip money >_>.
TODAY THOUGH.
Grim and my Grandma went to the tire place again and got front tires on my car, since we made an agreement of her paying for them now and we pay her back when we come back from Texas. Grim pulled out of the parking spot and stopped completely since his phone was going off and was about to go, when some ******** moron backs into the side of MY CAR. The thing about it though was that the guy wasn't even in a parking space. Grim said that he seen the van pull up in front of the building real fast and stop before he backed out of the parking spot.
The guy kept trying to say that it wasn't anything bad and that he would pay for the damage as long as no police were called.. Thankfully my Grandma isn't stupid and called the cops anyways. Come to find out, the guy has NO US license. Only a license for Mexico. THEN he tried to give the cop a phone number to his car insurance, which I'm sure is fake and that he actually dosen't have insurance. Now if I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure they took the guy in.. They better have anyways >_> Stupid ******** after they finally leave the tire place, my Dad comes into the place I work and starts yelling, saying s**t like, "Your gonna have to get 3 estimates for your car and your gonna have to postpone your trip to go to court, blah blah blah I'm a thick headed ******** b*****d who thinks he's always right.". I had to tell him to quiet down I don't know how many times >_> Then I finally got fed up and yelled at him, telling him that he has no right to cause a scene in my place of work and to get the hell out before I beat him to death.
So tomorrow.. =_= Ugh I have to call my Insurance company about the hit.. Grim has to go with Grandma to the Judge's office (She's known him forever) and talk to him about it and change the court date if I have to be there.. Cause ya know what.. I'm NOT postponing my trip. NO WAY IN HELL are you gonna make me do that. I've worked my a** off to get enough money saved up for this trip and I can't change my vacation week for it.. Now that I think about it, neither can Grim.

I knew things were gonna be tough right before the trip.. But GEEZE.
That guy's gonna pay to fix my precious car >_> I don't care if I have to track him down and force him to pay. I REFUSE to pay for that damage.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:40 am
Ugh that bites... x.x *snuggles minnie* ENJOY YOUR TRIP! And uh.. usually insurance takes care of such things and that it won't be a penalty on your record for not being at fault.  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:00 pm
Oi. Poor Minnie. *pet-pet*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:56 pm
that sucks. how bad did your car get whacked?  

mailer04

blondaaay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:05 pm
well that sucks, atleast you get a brand new side of ur car.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:43 pm
Holy cow Minnie, how many black cats have crossed your path this last week? A dozen? Two dozen? eek  

E spiritus Halloween

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:09 pm
E Spiritus; Well.. Seeing as how I own 13 cats, just a few more than a dozen XD.

I found out today by taking it to the shop and getting an estimate on how much it would cost.. Over $1,500. But on a good note, I don't have to pay for any of it =D My Insurance company told me that either 1 of the 2 things will happen..
1) If this idiot actually has insurance, they will go after his insurance and get my car fixed.
Or,
2) If he dosen't have insurance, There will be a warrant out for his arrest (if he's not already in jail) and then HE will have to pay for my car.

I have a feeling it's going to be #2 xD.

But anywho, I have a crap load of cleaning and packing to do =3 I'll let you all know when we're in Texas.. For anyone who would want to know if we made it there alive XD.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:16 pm
Aside from all that frustrating stuff ...

why are you vacationing in Texas?

It's way to hot to be vacationing there in my opinion. neutral

*prepares to scolded*  

Kyusaki

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:09 pm
Grim's family is in Texas and we're going to visit them for the week and pick up the rest of his things.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:12 pm
What a butthole.

Good thing you called the cops.

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mailer04

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:03 am
my question is how would the guy pay for it if you didnt call the cops? did he rob a bank before he crashed into your car? and if he did, how much do you think he would have given?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:21 am
If you had decided to not call the cops. There is absolutely no chance in hell that anything would have been done. I'm fairly certain he would have given you fake information. Then you would never have heard from this person again. I think this guy is going to end up rotting in jail. While the money comes out of his low paying community service.  

LanceCalvis

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:56 pm
What happened that minnie is no longer angry x3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 am
have fun yall, take some pictures! twisted  

HappyDayMule