Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:50 am
"I think I've seen enough of this."

Lahn broke the silence with a sniff, though she could probably stare at the dancing water and rainbows for hours at a time. It already felt like they'd been here forever in silence. But she needed to think some things over and talk to some others, perhaps, and the lazy, heavy peacefulness of this place made her want to just dream away the day. It could prove to be useful in the future, but for now, she needed to get to work, sort of. She needed to make some plans.

She turned and blinked as she seemed to see Xun for the first time. She scowled a moment before her face cleared and she raised her nose and tail hauntily, turning to head back to the pridal dens.

"We should get back before we're missed any how. I'm sure Shu's in a fit over loosing us." She said to the air in front of her as she paced back down the path.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:57 am
"Uh..." was all he could muster from her immediate comment.

With a nod, he took to her side and started to walk back. In his mind, he had lots of choices to make and one of them was, where does Lahn fit into his life as a Duke? He liked having Lahn as a friend, but he too had to think of his future as a Duke and the competition to become the Heir against his other siblings . . . If he was an heir, he would be very responsible and all that. There was simply too much to think about.

The scowl he got came to no surprise, he just smiled.

"I am sure Shu will give us a talkin' to," Xun chuckled as he took after her.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas