Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eternal Quest (Serrenedy come here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:11 pm
"Let's go" Sammantha said--holding the dagger annd ready to slice his throat in an instant-She had packed the masshine gun but it would work jst as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:42 am
Lassen held his left hand near one of his gun holsters as they went up to the raiders. They only rolled their eyes at their apprehension.

They led them down a long road that twisted and turned in many areas. It seemed like they had been going for days before they finally stopped to make camp. They were out of alliance terrritory now, they didn't hide like
Lassen and Samantha were used to. They even set up an extra tent for them as a sign of good faith. Around the campfire that night, there was joking, laughing and plenty of food and drinks.

Lassen couldn't enjoy himself until he got some answers.

"So, what exactly do you want with us?" he asked curiosly.

"What else?" a man who he earleir learned was named Jet said, "We want you two to join us."

He seemed genuine, and so did the rest of them. Lassen never considered joining the Raiders before, it would be a wise decision, but he needed to talk to Samantha first.

"Hmmm, sounds promising." he muttered, "I'll have to confer with my other half first."

He wandered around until he found Sam who was sitting with some of the female soldiers. Clearly they brought it up with her as well.

"Do you think we can trust these guys?" he said under his breath.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:26 pm
"So far they haven't tried anything, If they try to hurt us...if they hurt YOU-They will die, but for now my women's intuition hasn't senced any danger  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:06 pm
The air around the camp suddenly turned more light and enjoyable. Lassen took a drink that a soldier handed him and guzzled it down.

He went over and found Jet again, with a big grin on his face he shook his hand and said, "We're at your service."

"Welcome aboard." he said, followed by a chorus of cheers.

To them, Sam and Lassen seemed to be a valuable asset. They made it a point to make them feel welcome among their ranks. They had as much of a party as they could muster. There was music, dancing, and overall good will. Lassen enjoyed himself thoroughly, but he knew better than to really let his guard down. He did find some entertainment when Samantha started to get drunk.

He grabbed the drink from her hand and wagged his finger disapprovingly.

"Don't drink too much, or else i'll have to carry you around for the next day and a half." he said with a playful smile.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:09 am
"Haha-I almost forgot to laugh-I'm not drunk...just bit tipsy" She smiled convinsingly but didn't make a move to grab the drink, she just leaned aginst him "you're worring-they have had more than enough chances to kill us-I think they're serious"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:23 pm
He knew that she was right, he was such a worry wart. He let out a sigh and sat down next to Sam, affectionately putting his arm around her. For once in a long time, they felt peaceful, even happy. They had found a family with the raiders. Lassen wasn't nervous about betrayal, he was nervous about upcoming missions. He was eager to prove his usefulness, but concerned about his fiancee. When Jet came by again, Lassen decided to talk to him about it.

"So when do we start?" he asked curiously, "I'm eager to hear about out first mission."

Jet just smiled and laughed at him, "Relax, enjoy yourself tonight." he said with a chuckle, "Don't be so eager to put yourself in harm's way. Iromise you'll get your chance."

Lassen gestured towards Samanthawith a concerned look on his face.

Jet guessed at his meaning, "Don't worry about her, we won't force her to do anything. We can see how much you mean to each other."

Lassen just sighed again and took a seat on the ground, quietly pondering the future.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:40 pm
Samantha hugged her arms around her groom to be "What's wrong?" She asked-seeing how he had gone from festive to thoughtfull in seconds, one of those things she would never understand about him. His mind was a clock-never tarrying from the order and worry of being late.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:50 pm
"It's just that, i'm worried about you. I wish that I could protect you from everything, I don't want you to cry anymore."

The raiders sounded in a simultaneous "awwwwwww" quickly followed by Lassen flipping them the bird.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:58 pm
Samantha giggled at the actions of her darling before giveing him a peck. "I'm fine-you're anger issues are probably what we need to be worried about" She giggled  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:45 pm
Lasesen stuck out his tongue in a childish fashion.

"I'll calm down mother." he said playfully.

The night went on and the party had no end in sight, if it wasn't for the fact that Lassen was tired and a little drunk, he still would've been suspicious. But he knew that Samantha was right, if they were going to pull a fast one, they would have done it by now. He finally relaxed enough to kick back on a log and converse with some of the other raiders.

"Don't let tonight fool you." Cecilia, one of the raiders began, "We have a policy in our military, mercy is for the weak. We have no tolerance for weakness."

Lassen stared grimly back at her and replied, "That won't be a problem."  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers