Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Gift [ Blue Winged come here!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I the Rper you were looking for?
  no
  Not really
  Myabe (be more descriptive )
  YES
View Results

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:36 pm
She recovered quickly and took a little step back, giving him a little room, the flush fading away and slowly smiled at him. "I'm fine.." She answered serenely. She vowed not to wear these stupid wooden dead-weights ever again though. After hearing the name Mcclain she thought for a moment, then answered. "No, I go to a private school. Deltin Academy." She told him. "It's a 30 minute drive from here." She didn't quite know why she was giving away information about herself to a near-perfect stranger. There was just something about him, an invisible attraction. Inexplicable, and very corny. She caught his short gaze and raised an eyebrow. "What are you looking for?" Tara asked him, slightly amused. It uplifted her tone, turning it into the twinkling voice of Alexis. Her smiled widened slightly, it almost seemed as if he was suspicious of something. That was a stupid idea though, it's not like there was anything of interest around here.

((Drat, a bit short and a little late =x ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:46 pm
Max blinked rapidly, he had been drowning in the light that had so eloquently surrounded her. Back to earth man...he thought trying to remember what she had just said. Remembering, he replied smiling slightly, " oh? nothing....just looking around. thought I saw something....maybe it was a cat...So, Deltin Academy?" He smiled and rocked back on his heels. " I hear that's a pretty academically intense school. Your a little genius or something?" he asked smiling. wow beautiful and smart? Dad I'm going to kill you.... he thought trying not to stare at her. He knew he would never forget their conversation as long as he lived. Feeling the gum in his mouth become mushy from the lack of chewing, he chewed. It helped distract him, but not nearly enough to keep his heart from pounding in his ears.

(( so sorry, Algebra 2 is so time consuming and I'm no mathwiz hehe had to get tutoring. =P ))

Danie 2Crown

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:34 pm
(S'okay, I'm not particularly skilled with numbers either, it doesn't help that I personally hate math =s ))

She laughed a little. "A genius? Nope! At my best I could be called bright." It was true, Tara was smart enough to get 70% on most assignments, but it was artistry where she truly prevailed. She had a particular flair for symbolism and painting, her parents actually had some of her best work framed and put up in the living room. It was very embarrassing for Tara to bring friends over. She caught something in him though, a bit of of nervousness maybe... She quickly let go of the thought and moved along the subject. "Are you something of a genius?" She inquired playfully, her tone implied genuine curiosity as well.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:33 pm
Max raised his eyebrows in surprise " Me? oh no, not even close." he said again sticking his hands in his pockets. " No I'm as close to being an intellectual as Einstein was to being a football star." Max did well in many of his classes though he always had a bit of a problem with math. It just didn't 'add up' to him. Seeing movement inside the car down the street, Max tensed up for a second. Maybe I've been here too long....they know I'm stalling... he thought growing more uneasy with each passing minuet. He tried to relax. He didn't want to scare the girl off. Suddenly thrown back into reality he felt awkward talking to her standing on the side walk. Unsure of what to do next he dumbly stuck out his hand " Name's Max." he said, almost blurted. he smiled shyly at the odd sound sound of his voice.  

Danie 2Crown

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:06 pm
She giggled slightly at his joke and caught his temporary distraction once more, this time she let it go easily. It was probably just a cat. Slowly Tara returned her gaze to him and smiled sweetly as he stuck out a trembling hand in her direction. She raised one eyebrow in surprise as she noted his peculiar edginess. It seemed a bit off. Locking away those thoughts as well she grabbed his hand eagerly and beamed. "Tara." The brunette told him, her tone was even higher pitched than before. She didn't let go of his hand, instead taking in all the signs. He was awkward, even shy, perhaps anticipating something that might not be pleasant. "Were you waiting for your girlfriend or something?" Tara asked, letting go of his hand at last. "I could just go now..." She trailed off, if he was waiting for someone she might be a bit disappointed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:57 pm
Max blinked and forgot about the spys for a moment. " Girl friend?" he said surprised almost laughing. " no...I'm not waiting for anyone. Why? Is there a man getting ready to come barreling down the street cause' I'm talking to his girl?" Max looked over his shoulder as if he expected to see just that. Smiling he said " Nope no girl...it's just that this street...feels off." Max said trying to with hold the urge to tell her everything. On top of that he hadn't quite recovered from the lingering touch of her hand. he shrugged " Maybe it's just me....new guy and all...I must be holding you up, where are you going?" he realized the question was a bit personal and amended " not that it's any of my business but, maybe I could walk with you or something." Max wanted to hit slap himself' maybe I could walk with you or something' God don't let her get creeped out, he thought cursing himself.  

Danie 2Crown

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:09 pm
She smiled slightly. He seemed to be telling the truth. "I'm just 'exploring' I guess, going nowhere in particular." Tara almost laughed at how stupid it sounded, walking without going anywhere, it certainly wasn't a practical use of time. "Yes, going nowhere..." She said, quieter this time, it was strange how going nowhere seemed to please her in some way. 'I must be going insane.' She thought, smiling. Finally she answered his other question. "Of course can accompany on my journey to nowhere." In some weird way, her tongue kept repeating the word 'nowhere'. Nowhere always had a special appeal to her as a child, lots of people always had to be going 'somewhere', only she was going 'nowhere' on purpose.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:56 pm
(( beautiful reply, I must say. ^^ oh and bad news I was hacked recently...long story but this is my other account, so here I am! oh and I have much more time on my hands :3 thanks for waiting))

Max smiled at the way she emphasized 'nowhere' it seemed that this nowhere was actually somewhere special. Max chuckled to himself, it was a very confusing concept to grasp. yet somehow...he understood. Smiling he said " well in which direction is ' nowhere'?" he turned to walk along side her , nervously stuffing his hands into his pockets. He felt the eyes of the spy's his back and unthinkingly spun around, only to find the same white car silently sitting, waiting, driving him insane. Remembering that he was not alone, he looked down at Tara. He paused for a moment, fighting the urge to tell her everything again, then looked ahead smiling softly " I uhh I saw a car I know....just curious." He took a step forward, " so, what's it like? At Deltin Academy I mean." He smiled shyly hoping he didn't freak her out. Scaring her off was the very last thing he wanted now, especially since she seemed to be at ease with him. Max was determined to not let a couple of federal agents take that way from him.

Pilose

Wheezing Lunatic

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:59 pm
[Thank you, and I hope the person who hacked you is harmed]

She laughed. "Nowhere is wherever you want it to be, but for now let's go forward." Tara smiled crookedly when he spun suddenly, as if he expected something to spring from the shadows and eat him. He then turned at her as if noticing she was there again. Tara noticed that he looked down on her, and that she looked up at him. In his eyes she sensed some kind of unspoken turmoil. She silently filed these thoughts away too. He spoke and she understood. Just deja vu. "Ahh, I see." Tara said lightly. She walked with him. "The academy?" She thought for a moment. The academy was posh, a place where elitists tend to congregate. She didn't particularly enjoy it or dislike it. Tara mostly kept to herself there, a self-chosen loner of sorts. "Deltin is nice, but the people there can be..." She paused, searching for a word. "Overbearing."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:10 pm
(yes...I hope so too)

" over bearing? how so? peer pressure?...that's what's going around at my school.." Max picked the lint in his pocket as he walked, remembering the many day's he was tempted to join in on some of the ridiculous trends at his school. Once he even considered getting his lip pierced. Now as he strolled along side Tara he was glad he hadn't. Certainly she would have no interest in a guy like that. He glanced over at her from time to time, when he wasn't too shy or was sure she wasn't looking in his direction. Noting small details, like the way her hair glowed and the sun bounced off the silk like strands in a rhythmic trance. How she walked in small steps, as if time stood still, as if life beyond them was non-existent. A slow walk, which made average walking seem too fast. Possibly, it was just his mind playing tricks on him...he didn't care, he was happy. A slow smile spread across is face as he relaxed, forgetting about the spy's behind them. whom by now....have crept out of the white car.

Smiling slightly, he continued to walk, waiting intently for Tara's response.

Pilose

Wheezing Lunatic

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:19 pm
Life has taught us that love does not consist of gazing at each other

"More overbearing in the holier-than-thou effect." She answered back. He seemed to be recalling something. Tara herself recalled a time when some idiot had seen her results for an English exam (English was a strong suit for her as well because it fell under the 'arts' bracket) and claimed she'd cheated, it made her furious. She noticed his little looks from the corner of her eye, they were cute. They were both at ease, she felt none of the awkwardness with him as she felt with boys at Deltin. She was certain that at least one boy there was sweet on her.

But looking outward together in the same direction

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:55 pm
Max laughed. " yes...I guess that can be a real pain." he said imagining spoiled nerds arguing over who has the highest IQ and donated the most money to save the wild bunnies. Though Tara's definitely not like that. he thought to himself, maybe it's wrong to assume the other students are... Max walked in step with Tara, hands in pockets, shoulders relaxed. He suddenly he felt something sharp hit his neck. Max flinched, stunned, and slowly reached behind check his neck. He heard the clatter of something fall to the ground, and felt a wet, sticky substance touch his fingers. With no feelings of pain, Max looked over at Tara questioningly, but before he could say anything, gravity seemed to compress him, dragging him down to it's surface. Then world went black.

Pilose

Wheezing Lunatic

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:57 pm
Life has taught us that love does not consist of gazing at each other

Tara laughed quietly. Her clogs made a click against the pavement as she walked on with him. Max was a nice boy, it was a shame that they seemed to live so differently. She smiled as he aligned himself to walk in step with her, they seemed in sync. As she heard something drop onto the ground behind them she spun around. Tara gasped as he sunk to the ground. 'What's going on?!' She asked frantically in her mind. The brunette dropped to the ground beside him onto her knees and shook him violently. "Hey!" She yelled. At the sound of approaching foot steps she recoiled and snapped her head around. Men.

But looking outward together in the same direction

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces