Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Fray of the Willow (filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:50 pm
(okay, and I'll post for you for tomorrow)

"Good morning Jade," he said with his polite demeanor and sickeningly sweet smile, "did you sleep well?" He knew she didn't. Human's never slept well during their first night, especially after coming in contact with Shrifts. They send psychic waves into unsuspecting traveler's mind, and brings them dark dreams and a foreboding feeling all through the night.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:55 pm
((Sorry about the delay for posting, was kind of all over the place these past few days. sweatdrop And what a hilarious signature you have. xD))

Jade shook her head, irritated at her lack of sleep. After this giant ordeal, what she needs more than anything was sleep, and that was the last thing she got. She was hungry, though, and she asked Osana where she could get a descent breakfast around here.  

Belting Out

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:39 pm
"We commonly feast on fruits and vegetables, and never eat meat, unless we have no other choice." Osana's perpetual smile faded as he said this, "if you have to eat meat, I will show you how to hunt, and only hunt what you need. Like I said before, we Elves have an undying respect for nature."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:49 pm
Jade saw the sad look on his beautiful face, and she shrugged. "I'll live," she said.  

Belting Out

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces