Now, something about a pack of wolves that learned to mask themselves as a human... seemed... a little... eh in my book.. Then I started watching it. O_O.... I could NOT have been that wrong. It was an awesome show! And how that in the end it was a bond of love that really seemed to... tie everything together. WARNING!!!! SPOILER AHEAD!!!! I cried my eyes out when Toboe died.... I was really hit hard by him. Toboe was the best character and really was the one that knew how to lighted the spirits of the entire group... and... just... he tried his hardest to be accepted by people, and... just he always fell short even though he believed in the goodness of man. Kiba, finally breaking out of this shell and making friends. Hige... with his absolute chillax mentality was the mood balancer. And lastly, Tsume...becoming a real softy and accepting Kiba as a true pack leader. All the characters were very well displayed and the show was incredible. The artistry within the actual background design and their own personal struggles really hit home most of the time. Each character is dealing with an issue that made them... more... "human" because we each have struggled with identity issues.

Questions
Wolves symbolizes brotherhood in this show... Yes or no and why?

The love story was not as well portrayed as I would have liked... Personally it was cheesy... agree or not and why?