Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing (CREATIVITY SHINES HERE!)
Kaze's school of inspiration

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Waddle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:34 am
I have made several RPs in my spare time, and I know about lack of inspiration. When you have a writer's block like that, it's your computer saying "GET UP AND READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING, JERK." You should probably listen, or your computer might go on a rampage and disconnect you for from the internet. Once you have read, you might feel refreshed. Now look around the room. Something around the room will help you begin a story most likely, and then look through your thoughts of what you would want to do or who you'd want to meet, or what sounds cool to you. Then organize the rules, organize your ideas into a storyline, and organize a sign up sheet. I'd say you have one heck of a RP right there!

Good luck!

3nodding Kaze 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:40 am
I personally have a creative affinity with music. I usually listen to World Music for inspiration, and characters start appearing in my head. They're usually girls, oddly enough. The boys only appear if they are a duo.

~Mae

Maesenko

Sergeant Waddle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:17 pm
Yeah, that inspires me too. I like music when I'm reading as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:15 am
You two are both weirdos. Music is good for any time: eating, reading, sleeping, walking, sitting, rocking out. Music is my life.

I've never made or played an RP like this though. My RPing is usually done with about 3 different books, a notebook per person, and a heck of a lot of maps. Oh and dice, you can't forget the weird shaped dice.
Do you have any tips for playing, cause I don't really wanna come off as too newbish. i've read the "rules and guidelines" but I wanna see if you have anything else to add.  

(v)orbid.Angel

Role Playing (CREATIVITY SHINES HERE!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff