Reply ~General Series Discussion~
Waterwings: A Maximum Ride Novel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C0ZZY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:44 am
Its the 5th book of the novel. Its being released March 16,2009. Amazon has it on pre-order. Now you guys get your parents, or older folks go a head and order it!!

Maximum Ride and the other members of the Flock have barely recovered from their last arctic adventure, when they are confronted by the most frightening catastrophe yet. Millions of fish are dying off the coast of Hawaii and someone--or something--is destroying hundreds of ships. Unable to discover the cause, the government enlists the Flock to help them get to the bottom of the disaster before it is too late.

While Max and her team are exploring the depths of the ocean, their every move is being carefully tracked by Mr. Chu--a criminal mastermind with his own plans for the Flock. Can they protect themselves from Mr. Chu's army of mercenaries and save the ocean from utter destruction?

http://www.amazon.com/Waterwings-Maximum-Ride-Novel/dp/0316002895/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1219563345&sr=8-1

Just in case you need proof ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:10 am
YAY!!! 5th book only 6 months away! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

cutepupster38

begichwolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:23 am
Mr.Chu??? That's worse than the Uber-director...lol.

I'm not complaining though, I just hope it's not as short as the fourth.... FAXNESS!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:28 am
begichwolf
Mr.Chu??? That's worse than the Uber-director...lol.

I'm not complaining though, I just hope it's not as short as the fourth.... FAXNESS!

Ya, the 4th was waaaaaaaaay too short!  

cutepupster38

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
"So what if you can see the darkest side of me...
"Help me believe...

I hope its not just a long rant on how you should save the fishies at the end like it was about Global Warming for The Final Warning.

That was a real big disappointment.

And this Mr. Chu (XD) better be a better fighter than the Uber-Director! D<

...No one will ever change this animal I have become."
...It's not the real me
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:45 pm
yeh sweatdrop tht will b bad.
but i cant wait im going to the libary soon toget number 4 razz exclaim exclaim  

Graphic Geek

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

daniG0rawr

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:57 am
i have to hurry up and read 3 and 4...dang... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:21 pm
I agree, if the new MR is only about the fish part, then I'm definitely boycotting and writing protest letters to James Patterson.  

maxride14

Saebella

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:35 pm
I agree I felt like I was in a lecture at the last part of book 4. The action in it was much less than in the others and the Uber Director was pretty lame. SO Im hoping this Mr. Chu is better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:24 pm
Book Five? Awesomeness.  

LynnKurokawa

flamedramonfreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:02 am
awesomeness  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:06 am
you stole my line........

then...
that's super special awesome  

flamedramonfreak

C0ZZY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:21 am
I just hope there will be tons of action like the first one was and the third one.. the 4th one made me get bored with it and i had to force myself finishing it. I want that feeling losing track of time from reading it and getting all involved in it..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:13 pm
thank goodness you knew, i read the 4th book that had a preview for the next one in the back but it didn't say the release date and me and my friend were really frustrated.  

Princess Madoushi

~General Series Discussion~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff