Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:59 am
User Image
Scrubs focuses on the strange experiences of fresh-faced medical resident John "J.D." Dorian as he embarks on his healing career in a surreal hospital crammed full of unpredictable staffers and patients, a dramatic comedy series.

Joining J.D. at Sacred Heart Hospital are fellow residents Chris Turk, J.D.'s college buddy who is part of the more elite surgical group, and the beautiful but socially awkward Elliot Reid. Keeping a watchful eye over these young doctors are the caustic chief of medicine, Dr. Bob Kelso; the abrasive but caring Dr. Perry Cox; and no-nonsense nurse Carla Espinosa. J.D.'s 'nemesis', the hospital janitor, who never seems to miss an opportunity to harass J.D. at anytime or anywhere.

I personally think this is one of the few shows actually worth watching on TV these days, I watch little as it is but this show is something that I've found refreshing.

Questions:
What character is less realistic to everyday life?
What's your least/favorite episode in this series?
Who's your favorite character?

Or more over, what are your overall opinions on this T.V. show?
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:10 am
"Weirdness makes the world go 'round...

I just started watching this show, and I like it, I think my favorite character has to be the Janitor, because he's so quirky.

:blueheart:

...and duct tape holds it together"

Kezzoa

Lonely Nerd

NON-ANIME TV Shows

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out