Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply NON-ANIME TV Shows
What tv. series are you watching right now?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hachi_ ateyou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:07 pm
I really want to get into watching something new so does anyone have any suggestions? Am I missing anything?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
I would say Degrassi, it's a great show that has the teen realization going on.. just.. In Canada, gotta expect something interesting there. Hhmmm.. I've yet to watch much of it but there's also 'Secret Life of the American Teenager,' I thought it was way too fake but hey, who knows.
Hhmmm.. I record every episode of Scrubs that comes on with DVR.. Let's see.. Maybe.. Well, I don't watch much tv anymore so I can't really help you with anything else, sorry.
sweatdrop  

Destructive-Kiwi
Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

(v)orbid.Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:38 am
House is good, if you like medical dramas. And even if you don't, Dr. House is so awesome you'll like the show anyways.
I like NCIS because its really awesome and they had this really cute "goth" chick as their computer/forensic scientist. I just really like the mix of characters from different backrounds.
Criminal minds is the same way, sort of. They use psychology and criminal analysis to determine the killer, and i like that same "mix up" of character backrounds. Plus, they have this really cute chuncky chick as their homebase computer
Numbers is another one of my favorites. They use math to solve their issues, which fascinates me because I love math. Also, the main character is rather dashing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 am
(v)orbid.Angel
House is good, if you like medical dramas. And even if you don't, Dr. House is so awesome you'll like the show anyways.
I like NCIS because its really awesome and they had this really cute "goth" chick as their computer/forensic scientist. I just really like the mix of characters from different backrounds.
Criminal minds is the same way, sort of. They use psychology and criminal analysis to determine the killer, and i like that same "mix up" of character backrounds. Plus, they have this really cute chuncky chick as their homebase computer
Numbers is another one of my favorites. They use math to solve their issues, which fascinates me because I love math. Also, the main character is rather dashing.

I'm happy people finally responded. I watched an episode of House. Hes really funny but weird. Basically if it has a genera of more then 1 type I'll watch it . When I got home late from school my Dad and brother would be sitting watching tv so I would watch whatever they had on. I love the chick from CSI also because shes really funny and has a really different personality than the rest.  

hachi_ ateyou

hachi_ ateyou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:26 am
Destructive-Kiwi
I would say Degrassi, it's a great show that has the teen realization going on.. just.. In Canada, gotta expect something interesting there. Hhmmm.. I've yet to watch much of it but there's also 'Secret Life of the American Teenager,' I thought it was way too fake but hey, who knows.
Hhmmm.. I record every episode of Scrubs that comes on with DVR.. Let's see.. Maybe.. Well, I don't watch much tv anymore so I can't really help you with anything else, sorry.
sweatdrop

Have you ever seen Instant Star. Its also from Canada too. It was pretty good the first season but then it just got stupider and stupider. The mind set of the characters and why they do things make no logical sense. Shes basically what it says an Instant Star. She won a singing contract so shes basically an Instant Star. They can go in so many directions and they didn't do any of them. It was just disappointing. At least in anime they make sense in there reasoning and the plot goes in different directions instead of the same wobbly line.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 pm
Instant Star, yeah, I have! I haven't watched much of it but I love that one song 'Skin' that she has.. nice song. But I get what you mean.
When I finish an anime though, sometimes I'll end up feeling sad.
>.<  

Destructive-Kiwi
Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kezzoa

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:13 am
"Weirdness makes the world go 'round...

Bones. It's a good show, funny, and the dynamics between the characters are really fun.

Supernatual. Each episode is like a mini horror movie, and it's about two brothers, doing the family buisness of hunting down the monsters and ghosts and such. it's really awesome.

:blueheart:

...and duct tape holds it together"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:55 am
It seems if I do watch tv, it either Law and Order or Bones that I'm watching. 3nodding  

x-EternalAlice-x

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
NON-ANIME TV Shows

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items