Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:50 pm
...and there's no way to bite back.

User Image

In case you can't recognize the flags, the guys in black are my old rifle team. I'll give you each one guess as to who the dude in white is.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:44 pm
Is that?
... the tattoos...

... that's not the Gunny is it?  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:55 pm
OberFeldwebel
Is that?
... the tattoos...

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:56 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Is that?
... the tattoos...

User Image

Ohh.... That's just awful...

*Pats.*  

ArmasTermin

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:17 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Is that?
... the tattoos...

User Image

crying
That's horrible. I'm guessing that you didn't know and didn't even get an autograph.
My condolences.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:35 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Is that?
... the tattoos...

User Image

crying
That's horrible. I'm guessing that you didn't know and didn't even get an autograph.
My condolences.
That picture was taken at this year's nationals in Ohio. I left two years ago. I know the kid with the Jew-Fro, I'm gonna kick his a** on principle. xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:43 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Is that?
... the tattoos...

User Image

crying
My condolences.
That picture was taken at this year's nationals in Ohio. I left two years ago. I know the kid with the Jew-Fro, I'm gonna kick his a** on principle. xd

Really? This years? ... Gunny actually looks a younger.

Did the Jew-Fro kid get an autograph? If so you can steal it while you're kicking his a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:48 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Is that?
... the tattoos...

User Image

crying
My condolences.

Did the Jew-Fro kid get an autograph? If so you can steal it while you're kicking his a**.
Gotta be this year's. Not only do the medals match with the kids who won, but all the old regulars are gone and I don't recognize half the team.

Maybe, but I somehow doubt it. He doesn't look too thrilled to be standing there. If it were me, I'd have gotten him to sign the buttstock of my AR in Sharpie and put a clear coat of Duracoat over it.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:11 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Is that?
... the tattoos...

User Image

crying
My condolences.

Gotta be this year's. Not only do the medals match with the kids who won, but all the old regulars are gone and I don't recognize half the team.

Maybe, but I somehow doubt it. He doesn't look too thrilled to be standing there. If it were me, I'd have gotten him to sign the buttstock of my AR in Sharpie and put a clear coat of Duracoat over it.

Lol.
"Omg! Could you sign my M14?!" 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:30 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

crying
My condolences.

Lol.
I'd be all over that s**t like white on rice.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Krilliad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:58 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

crying
My condolences.

Lol.
I'd be all over that s**t like white on rice.

Oh hell yes...
But damn, that sucks, and badly.
So sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:46 am
If what I have said offended you...

sad sorry to hear that Fresnel. Maybe some day you will meet him. If you do then get him to tattoo his autograph on you or something.

... then it was probably intentional.

Rommel_Desert_Fox

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:31 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox
If what I have said offended you...

sad sorry to hear that Fresnel. Maybe some day you will meet him. If you do then get him to tattoo his autograph on you or something.

... then it was probably intentional.
I actually considered that last night. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:25 pm
You could just have him sign your arm, then go to a tattoo parlor and have them tattoo over it. neutral

But you should probably have him sign something else as well.  

OberFeldwebel

tokarov

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:21 pm
dude

i am sorry  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items