Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

U like this theme?
  yes
  no
View Results

Virti

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:32 pm
This is an all out RPG, come join in....no requirements nor forms necessary.
Just one rule: Have it a Twilight theme
xd rofl 4laugh razz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:35 pm
What the duce? I opened my eyes. The sky above me had turned red and the sun gradually but quickly ran toward the horizon. I was laying there on the grass, the same place I stood just moments ago. I tried to stand up. I cant? There was an unremarkably heavy object reclining on my legs. I lifted my upper body to see what it was. OH MY GOD! It was a dog, a bloody dog. I pushed the thing away, and got up with a haste. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Dead bodies. Bloody bodies. I took a good look at my hands, it was me. All me. I kill them. Just then there was an intense sharp pain coming from my calf. I look down. There was a huge bite mark. Blood was still gouging out. Well at least I wasn’t invincible, I thought as I chuckled to my self. But this was no time for chuckling. I had killed nearly 50 people, counting those dogs. The cry for survival was eminent, and blood wasn’t what I wanted. I wanted to get out of the situation. I wanted Carlisle.The hunters now have something to hunt me for. I quickly tried running away. Crap! Why isn’t this wound healing? The aching pain from my leg made my condition even worst. Well at least I made it to the road. I took a look around, no cars, no humans, no blood, no help. Oh man, I forgot! Dog venom kills. I’m a dead man. Giving up all hope, sat on the curb and awaited my long time friend, Death, to lead me to the land of Sin.
surprised  

Virti

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:42 am
((I'll join - but shouldn't you have a list of characters....? And you're Jacob, correct? I'll be Bella - and also another random werewolf female who imprinted on Jake as he passed by ^-^ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:00 pm
List of PPL and their characters as well as races (just so you can keep track)

*Virti
- Herself- vampire
*6vampire6mistress6- Bella & Random person- werewolf
*Finelle22- Renesmee- full-grown half-vampire
*complex_ity_- Cassandra aka Casper- vampire  

Virti

Finelle22

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:31 pm
( hey! you mind if I paly the full grown Renesmee?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:27 pm
Finelle22
( hey! you mind if I paly the full grown Renesmee?)

no not at all..come join in  

Virti

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:36 pm
Casper ran swiftly and silently through the state of Washington, exactly like a ghost. Her fleet feet never tripped up once, and she wondered if vampires were so graceful because they couldn't be anything else otherwise. She'd been running for what must have been hours, or so it seemed. Casper ran away from the memories of her family, who'd called her Cassandra her whole life, just as surely as she fled from Martin who'd changed her. Casper was fifty miles from a little town called Forks on the Olympic Peninsula, and with every passing second she drew closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:15 pm
(im going to play alice only my name is going to be grace)

grace turns toward her love and gasps as a vision comes on. "Casper oh god its not good we have to go fast there were werewolves involved carlisle will know what to do hurry get him and met me in the garage."  

bellawannabe12888

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff