Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shteev

3,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:56 pm
Aside from the voice actors (and Metal Sonic... having a voice, which killed that final scene for me...), I'd say that this animation is perfect for me. It has Metal Sonic, funny scenes, nods to the old games (Catakiller, springs, spikes, etc.) and an anime style appearance, I've had it since it came out.

And anyone who keeps saying that Knuckles' hat isn't necessary or the like... have you SEEN the Sonic Bastardized series!? And if you have and still don't enjoy his hat... then there's no helping you, I suppose. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:27 pm
Shteev
Aside from the voice actors (and Metal Sonic... having a voice, which killed that final scene for me...), I'd say that this animation is perfect for me. It has Metal Sonic, funny scenes, nods to the old games (Catakiller, springs, spikes, etc.) and an anime style appearance, I've had it since it came out.

And anyone who keeps saying that Knuckles' hat isn't necessary or the like... have you SEEN the Sonic Bastardized series!? And if you have and still don't enjoy his hat... then there's no helping you, I suppose. cool
Wait...the very fact that Metal had a voice, even though he couldn't speak out-load, ruined the most serious moment in the entire movie? It's not what his voice sounded like, but the very fact that he had it?  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

Shteev

3,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:18 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Shteev

Wait...the very fact that Metal had a voice, even though he couldn't speak out-load, ruined the most serious moment in the entire movie? It's not what his voice sounded like, but the very fact that he had it?

Taking things literally to be difficult isn't a good quality. But no, if he had a somewhat serious sounding voice, like as in Sonic Heroes or something, perhaps just a dubbed over robotic voice like in Rivals 2, it'd be fine. But yes, in this case, the fact that he had that stupid voice saying that one line, killed that moment for me. Hell, he didn't have to say something there anyway, it was implied that he wanted Sonic to live and himself to be sacrificed when he smacked his hand away. Yes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:13 pm
Shteev
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Shteev

Taking things literally to be difficult isn't a good quality. But no, if he had a somewhat serious sounding voice, like as in Sonic Heroes or something, perhaps just a dubbed over robotic voice like in Rivals 2, it'd be fine. But yes, in this case, the fact that he had that stupid voice saying that one line, killed that moment for me. Hell, he didn't have to say something there anyway, it was implied that he wanted Sonic to live and himself to be sacrificed when he smacked his hand away. Yes.
Making ambiguous (or, in your case, just plain misleading) statements and then blaming others for not understanding you is an even worse quality.

Besides, yes that line was completely necessary. Otherwise we'd have guys like the Nostalgia Critic saying "Wait, why the hell did he go to all of that effort of crawling out of the volcano, just to slap Sonic in the hand and let himself die? Did he suddenly change his mind as he was about to be saved? Was this his last ditch effort of an attack? 'I'm outta energy, so I'm gonna slap your hand. TAKE THAT'"
So yeah, that line was necessary.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

fuzzyfirexknuckleslo

1,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 pm
Its been a few months since ive seen the movie, so I liked it execailly the fighting sences I didnt like knuckles' or metal's vioices though.
I do wish metal didnt die.
Thats about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:35 pm
it would have been cool if metal had lived and befriended sonic, but the end fit. Tails sounded like a two year old though  

connorthetempest

fuzzyfirexknuckleslo

1,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:24 am
connorthetempest
it would have been cool if metal had lived and befriended sonic, but the end fit. Tails sounded like a two year old though

Lolz i know right i love metal and wish he were good honestly i kinda like him more then sonic

Dude imagaine this:
metal madness/ overlord being friends with sonic, tails, knux, amy ect. and fighting eggman that would be epic i wish SEGA would bring metal maddnes/ overlord back
(ive played sonic heroes millions and millions of times)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:06 am
i'm Sonic all the way, But there's no denying metals awesomeness  

connorthetempest

Chickasaur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:01 am
Awh mann, I feel so outta the loop.. I've never seen it before ! I'm gonna go watch it right now on youtube or somethin ! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:58 pm
Chickasaur
Awh mann, I feel so outta the loop.. I've never seen it before ! I'm gonna go watch it right now on youtube or somethin ! 3nodding

DO IT!!! DO IT NOW!!!  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

The Super Sonic Forum Quorum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out