Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meep!
  Hi
View Results

xoMeep

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:05 am
Atleast I haven't SEEN anyone ask this YET.

...Can two shapeshifters/werewolves imprint on the same girl?
Like...they imprint on the girl that would be most likely to carry on the werewolf/shapeshifter gene, Renesme has 24 chromosomes..like EVERY OTHER werewolf/shapeshifter...so if, say another werewolf/shapeshifter met Renesme, Is it possible that he could imprint on her?

And I wonder how they'd settle it...battle? or would one back down for the happiness of the girl? or have the girl decide?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:30 am
im sure that if that did happen they would most likely fight to the death. i feel like i heard something about that but i could be completely wrong xd  

LexiLu Latte

T0m03

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:25 pm
I don't think it can happen if the two were in the same clan or pack, etc. Well, if they were meant to be in the same pack, etc, like Jacob and Sam. I know they were leaders of two different packs for a time. If it were to come down to some other person coming out of the blue and imprinting... I don't think there'd be a fight to the death... More like... Let the person who's been imprinted on by the two to choose. It doesn't have to be taken to extremes unless that person wanted to be fought over to the death.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:01 pm
I agree w/ tOm03. i doubt that two shapeshifters would imprint on the same girl. I just don't see it happening. I think that there's just one person that is best suited to carry on the shapeshifter genes w/ one wolf. It'd be pushing it if more than one wolf imprinted on one human.

LexiLu Latte, you might be referring to the part in Breaking Dawn where it talked about how two wolves fought to the death b/c one killed the person the other imprinted upon.  

LittleBabyRenesmeeCullen

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:57 pm
I think not because wolves imprint on their soulmate and you only have one soulmate same as your imprintee (I'm not sure of the word but I guess that works)  
Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games