Reply Chatterbox/Humor
^.^ Gadgetry!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:57 pm
I love this website. Tis a shame I can't afford half the stuff they have.

crying

http://www.helmut-singer.de/stock/366630186.html

The Jamcat would be so cool to bring to the State fair or back to the 50's. All those people with walkie talkies can have their signals jammed. ^.^

http://www.helmut-singer.de/stock/1964146877.html

http://www.helmut-singer.de/fix/she.html

http://www.helmut-singer.de/stock/-1160583543.html

http://www.helmut-singer.de/stock/1216303136.html  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:37 pm
I picked up a signal generator once. Got it for free on the way to the dumpster at work. Shelf-size, in a huge padded fiberglass case. Smells like rat piss, but I'm pretty certain it works. It turns on, and the dial wiggles...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:59 am
Fresnel
I picked up a signal generator once. Got it for free on the way to the dumpster at work. Shelf-size, in a huge padded fiberglass case. Smells like rat piss, but I'm pretty certain it works. It turns on, and the dial wiggles...

Is there a way to get rid of the smell?
If there is could I have it? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:06 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Probably not, and to be honest, I really don't care. My dad used to have a trailer that was always infested with rats, so whenever I smell rat piss, I get all nostalgic about when we used to go out and launch model rockets. The trailer was the concession stand on the field, and that's where I hung out all the time.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:22 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Probably not, and to be honest, I really don't care. My dad used to have a trailer that was always infested with rats, so whenever I smell rat piss, I get all nostalgic about when we used to go out and launch model rockets. The trailer was the concession stand on the field, and that's where I hung out all the time.

Oh ok.
Yeah, when our last house was getting built and we were stuck in a trailer the bathroom smelled like someone left piss in the toilet for about two or three days. So whenever someone does that now it reminds me of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:37 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Oh ok.
Yeah, when we our last house was getting built and we were stuck in a trailer the bathroom smelled like someone left piss in the toilet for about two or three days. So whenever someone does that now it reminds me of it.
rofl  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:41 am
... I noticed my bad grammar.
crying
I am ashamed!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:25 am
OberFeldwebel
crying
I am ashamed!
Aside from a possible missed comma, I don't see anything. I was just lolling at the content.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:09 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
crying
I am ashamed!
Aside from a possible missed comma, I don't see anything. I was just lolling at the content.

Oh ok. Well I fixed it. Look in your quote.

"when we our last house was getting built"
gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:09 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
crying
I am ashamed!

gonk

neutral
My mind must have auto-censor, because I just ran right through it several times without noticing. I actually had to stop and go word for word untill I noticed it.  

Freak_090
Captain

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:29 am
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
crying
I am ashamed!

gonk

neutral
My mind must have auto-censor, because I just ran right through it several times without noticing. I actually had to stop and go word for word untill I noticed it.
Same here. I didn't see it until he pointed it out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:04 am
Fresnel
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
crying
I am ashamed!

gonk

neutral
Same here. I didn't see it until he pointed it out.

Ah! You both have good editing software.

I have editing software as well but it sometimes doesn't work but when it does it's only a squiggly green or red line. :/  

OberFeldwebel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff