Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
OME- you'd never believe...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ObSCENEx c o o k i e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:32 pm
So our whole class is literally reading Twilight now, and I mean everyone. Even those girls who say they hate reading. But it's got the teacher's attention and this was so unpredictable. My science teacher, who everyone really hates even though they keep it to themselves, came in to class and said, "I have a confession to make. I'm in love with Edward Cullen." And we were like, "say what?!" Seriously, she's probably double his age and she's engaged too. I wonder what her fiancee will say. LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:01 am
Lol, i've got to keep a journal on a book i'm reading. Aswell as compare it to another book.

And i have Eclipse... (Shhh, i'm not supposed to have read it yet)  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:56 am
lulz, nice xd and actually, my upstairs neighbor, whose like, in her 30's is reading it as well, cracks me up how tons of 'grown-ups' are into the books as well 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:28 pm
Hah.

That's cool about everyone reading it.

And, her saying "I'm in love with Edward Cullen" is a figure of speech. I highly doubt she is really in love with a fictional character so I'm confused as to why that would matter.

Mrs Joe Trohman

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:05 pm
Haha.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:25 pm
Funny, I have the same predicament(sp). Alot of students in my class are Twerds; myself included. =3  

La Beaute

T0m03

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:01 am
Mrs Joe Trohman
Hah.

That's cool about everyone reading it.

And, her saying "I'm in love with Edward Cullen" is a figure of speech. I highly doubt she is really in love with a fictional character so I'm confused as to why that would matter.

Yeah, I think she's just in love with the idea of Edward Cullen. How awesome he is and all that.

On the one hand, I am also older, have a great boyfriend, and am in love with Edward Cullen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:06 am
YES MY ENTIRE SCHOOL IS HOOKED .. even the people dont know about literature are READING IT ! teachers, people who never picked up a BOOK! ITS MAD!!!! everywhere i turn there is TWILIGH~! its nice sometimes.. but sometimes its annoying...  

sky-lights

Fangs Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:53 pm
my HISTORY teacher borrowed BD from a student to read on her own!!! i was like wha? cuz when i mentioned sm she knew who i was talking about i was stunned !!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:58 pm
NO ONE at my new high school had read Twilight until I had moved and started going there. I had either Twilight, New Moon, or Eclipse EVERY SINGLE DAY. And then all of a sudden the books start popping up out of nowhere! It was like two rabbits couldn't keep away from each other! And then this year, no one had heard about the movie (but they had read the book of course) until I wore my Twilight shirt with Rob and Kristin.....and then it started all over again!  

Rancid Cupcakes

Naomi~Guardian

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:41 pm
I've seen a few... I also met a Jacob Wolf. That was kind of freaky and cool all at the same time because that name was used in the story.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:44 am
That's hilarious! I wish I had had a teacher that cool when I was in school xd  

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:22 pm
like nobody school knows what twilight is, or they do but they arent like serious fans
its not popular in my school
so i made all my friends read it
so that spread it a little
and
my airhead teacher is reading new moon which is cool but wierd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:14 pm
wow, I'm pretty sure everyone at my school LOVES twilight. I dont go one day without seeing atleastttt 3 people wearing some sort of twilight related clothing. haha

OH! And you all know how stephenie meyer lives in Arizona? Well, it turns out that she went to the high school that i'm going to at the moment! biggrin
[it's chaparral] And her english teacher still teaches here so he assigns his students to read twilight. I'm sad i dont have him though. :/  

rissy urie

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff