Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Did anyone else read about the Edward doll?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woulkd you buy the doll?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe depending on how much it costs and how it looks
  FREE GOLD!
View Results

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:13 am
I don't have the link because I forget where I saw it but RPatz said he was looking foreward to an Edward DOLL with a button you can press in the back so it speaks... has anyone else heard about this and if you have if you know the link can you please post it. I think it was in the MTV blog but I could be wrong..... freaky o.0  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:13 am
I think you can find the link on the His Golden Eyes fansite somewheres... I've heard of the doll and am kinda excited to see what it looks like. Spunk says that he thinks it will be cool if the doll did something other than be a doll, such as talking, etc, but the makers aren't sure of that yet. I'm too old to be playing with dolls but maybe if it looks good, I'll consider getting it. I like to cuddle. ^_^  

T0m03

strawberryxrainxdrops

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:49 pm
*hyperventalates* OMG! an edward doll that talks would be amazing!!!! Exept my friends and my parent would think Im crazy, but, w/e!!! I'll search the internet for it!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 am
no way!!! a doll?!

oh, id sooo buy it.

Dine with the Damned

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:37 am
Lol, i found an article of him saying that (Google to the rescue, Link)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:23 pm
OK here is the quoted excerpt on the site through that link (I am posting the quotation for those who do not want to go offsite) oh and THANKS for the link! biggrin
Quote:
But he’s happy about the fact there will be an Edward doll in his likeness. “Oh yes, I like that. The doll is cool. I mean that’s what I really want. I want to have a little button in the back so you can do stuff with it. But yes, I’m looking forward to the doll more than the poster.”

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:31 pm
Hey wouldn't it be cool if they did the whole Cullen family? I probably wouldn't buy them I am too old but it would be cool for some little kid to have Jasper and Emmett play dress up with barbie clothes XD rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:49 pm
woah! I have to add that quote to my signature now! rofl  

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out