Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:14 am
User Image

-Tiny paws traversed the foreign tranquility, ears searching the silence for the sound of anyone around, but little Kuruka found nothing... How long had she been searching, she didn't know, for no measure of time exisited now. But she seemed serene and peaceful as she searched. She felt no hunger, no coldness, no pain, no tears even from the usually so emotional and timid cub, nothing that could turn her mind from the thought of her family. That last memories that her soul clung to where only that of her two brothers. She'd become lost, and now she had to find them.-

"Dumu...? Peke?"

-Her voice didn't echo, not that she had noticed. It hadn't registered yet to the young one that the place she'd awaken to was far different from the place she'd fallen to sleep. It just didn't seem important. Only her desire to see her brothers once more, and her mother. Coming to a rest she sat softly, gazing out over the unfamilar terrain, waiting for a scent that would never come.-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:47 pm
Something had called him here, called him from his own hiding place to keep his way frm his brother. The large white god knew that it was risky venturing here, venturing somewhere his brother could easily reach, however, he felt a pull, felt a need, something, and he did not wish to turn away from it.

His wings were pulled against his back, large, fluffy-furred form walking, nose searching for a foreign scent. But there was nothing. But something..something...

A small form caught the attention of his eyes.

His ears fell back immediately.

So tiny and seeming so fragile from this distance, and her voice, soft, calling out names. Did she know? He gulped, he had seen others pass, mortals on his way, but never a child, and it gripped his heart. For one that had always wanted to be a father, he could not turn away, walk away from a child..not..here.

"Do not be afraid," he called out softly, his voice was low, warm and comforting, K'Anatak was a kind soul, he had to be to be the God of Reflection. Would she notice his wings?

"Are you lost? Who do you call for?" he tried to keep his stature unthreateneing, a smile on his maw.

DragonsRage24

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:39 pm
-Timidness quailed by the serenity of the place, it was curiousity that touched Kuruka as she heard the soft voice, mouth falling to a soft o of surprise. His was huge and brillantly white, especially in the surroundings, and from his back the most magnificent wings sprouted out.

Lion... and bird, all in one? Having heard of no god other than Hestia, her mind wandered there softly, but the thought was dismissed quickly enough by his masculine voice. Reguardless, she was touched by a soft comfort and reassurance as she observed the god draw forward, and as his question sounded, she nodded simply.-

"I can't find my brothers." -She stated matter of factly, shifting to stand up.- "Dumu and Peke.."

"I got lost and now I can't find them. We're part of the Aka'mleli." -She added on lightly, assuming the bird-lion would know something of the pride.-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:57 am
"Your brothers?" he questioned softly as he came to stop before her. he laid himself down on the earth that was here, to be shorter, less menacing. His heart pained him, more little ones might be here? The pride, K'Anatak had not heard of, perhaps one that was sealed off somewhere that was hard to find.

"Were they with you, when you got lost?" perhaps the siblings had gotten separated from her, perhaps they had...they weren't here.

DragonsRage24

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:33 am
-Kuruka shifted softly in her seat, a little too unsettled to join the god on the ground. But she watched him softly nonetheless, without drawing back. And softly she pondered his question, having to dig hard back into her mind.- "Dumu was lost first. He didn't get to come with us."

"But then I got lost from the group myself.." -Her ears drooped apologetically, a soft frown touching her tiny maw.- "I was so tired.. and next thing I knew the rest were gone."

"I looked and looked. But it was so dark.. and I was so tired..."

"When I woke up and started looking again, I thought I heard voices..." -Gently she looked around at their solitary and eeriely quiet surroundings.- "..but it must have been just pretend?"

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games