Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:30 pm
No school, just work. OMGIGOTTWODAYSOFFINAROW!!! I love holidays xd

@Flap: What kind of bullsh*t rule is that? confused If they swing first, it's all self defense from there. What'd your parents say when they found out?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:56 pm
They were a little upset, but they thought it was ridiculous that I got suspended for three days over it. And the guy's friends were the only people who saw it, so the story to the principal was that I came over and started beating him up and he did nothing and went and told a teacher, and the story to the general public was that I got my a** kicked. :/  

Rubican

Neiina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:51 pm
what?!?!?! how the hay are you supposed to walk away when someone is beating you up? why don't we try beating the staff up and see what they would do in the circumstances.
there wasn't anyone around? gonk that makes me angry. no one would believe your story? your parents believe you right?
hrmph. I'm too angry to rant much more scream  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:26 pm
Neiina
the actual school was pretty good mrgreen
but my social life hasn't been that great. scratch that, my friends are amazing. my boyfriend and I broke up so my first week was cruddy in that area.

BUT! I'm a SENIOR now! whoooooo!!! I swear the freshies are getting shorter and shorter every year gonk they're like midgets!

-high fives-
AGREED! -lawlz in pixel pants-

rofl  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:56 am
School's okay...then again, I see it from the other side. I'm a teacher...lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:59 am
Flappert
I got in a fight. My school has this ridiculous policy that you can't even defend yourself if somebody's beating the crap out of you. Apparently you're supposed to walk away and get an adult. neutral

Unfortunately it's not an uncommon procedure with the schools. I'm sure it probably has something to do with if only one student got suspended and his/her family decided to pursue legal action against the school.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, all the same.  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items