Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
Fall Out Boy at the 2008 VMA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

music is living

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:48 am
That's right, they just announced that fob is going to be there. They said nothing about performing but if their announced like they were (on the t.v.)
There's a good chance that they're going to at least present an award. Also, being nominated should make it fun for them to win it and actually be there to accept it. And I know this has nothing to do with fob but panic is also going to be there so this should be a fun event. lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:28 pm
Huzzah for award shows! I love seeing them all dressed up, they're so cute in their little suits. Let's hope they stay away from the exotic animals this time, though. neutral  

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Faroota14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:51 pm
ooooooooooo i cant wait!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:43 pm
DaziLi
Huzzah for award shows! I love seeing them all dressed up, they're so cute in their little suits. Let's hope they stay away from the exotic animals this time, though. neutral

yeah, its cute to see them all dressy.  

Eksdee XD

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:17 pm
Oh boy.

How lame was that, though?

It wasn't that they lost. I was alright with that. (It sucks, but I'll live) It was that they lost to Linking Park. I mean, come on. I'm sorry, but I am just not a Linkin Park fan.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:55 am
Mrs Joe Trohman
Oh boy.

How lame was that, though?

It wasn't that they lost. I was alright with that. (It sucks, but I'll live) It was that they lost to Linking Park. I mean, come on. I'm sorry, but I am just not a Linkin Park fan.

wow that sounds so lame.  

Eksdee XD

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:32 am
*grumble* The VMAs were a perfect storm of suckiness, it only makes sense for them to lose to LP. Pete even said on FOBR that this just wasn't their year. With any luck the video for "I Don't Care" will be spectacular and be up for next year's show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:05 pm
It was total bull. I only saw them for about 5 seconds on the pre-show. It totally sucked this year.  

[OMG] Nucleus

Jocelyn Black

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:56 pm
I missed it (there are men living in my dorm's TV lounge O.o), but judging from the comments, that's not such a bad thing.
It's okay. They can't win everything. There's always next year, plus we all know how amazing they are.

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games