Submit

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:12 pm
Someone roll in the IV. I think I feel a bit faint...

I was TOTALLY anticipating MS more than anything in the world! It's as if Stephenie doesn't realize how many millions of fans she's letting down by doing this! I'm so pissed at her stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:45 pm
thats so sad none of us will really know the rest past chapter 12  

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

Intangible Isolde

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:06 pm
I think she is just being too dramatic! *Pouts* cry  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:09 pm
Evil_Dark_Kitty
Twilight Lolita
Evil_Dark_Kitty
eek gonk eek surprised
What? So shes putting it on hold? What does that mean? Is she not gonna continue with MS?
Someone please explain cause I'm still in shock and I cant really understand. OMG!!!!

This leak has hurt SM more so than the BD leak. This book meant the WORLD to her, and someone took that away before she could properly share it with us, her fans. I would compare it to your little sibling or your child being taken away from you. That's probably how it felt to her. It's VERY doubtful that SM is going to continue, she's absolutely sick and tired of this happening; and we can all understand that. I'm still pissed as hell that this all happened, and its caused her to cease writing Midnight Sun. scream (But I'm not pissed at SM herself)

I'm just so sad now. I still think she shouldnt get so mad cause other books have bean leaked and she didnt get so mad and she didnt let us the fans suffer like shes doing now sad

i'm not trying to sound mean but you as a fan should try to understand... her whole vision of midnight sun has been ruined. she's not trying to punish us. she has just lost her inspiration and we as her fans should know better since she's clearly given us much too much.

breaking dawn was the announced finale of the whole twilight series and we were informed that midnight sun was only a draft. whether she does continue the 4th book or not is up to her and we as fans should continue to support whether she does decide to finish it or not.

Heavens unReliable

Heavens unReliable

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:26 pm
Twilight Lolita
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Twilight Lolita
Evil_Dark_Kitty
eek gonk eek surprised
What? So shes putting it on hold? What does that mean? Is she not gonna continue with MS?
Someone please explain cause I'm still in shock and I cant really understand. OMG!!!!

This leak has hurt SM more so than the BD leak. This book meant the WORLD to her, and someone took that away before she could properly share it with us, her fans. I would compare it to your little sibling or your child being taken away from you. That's probably how it felt to her. It's VERY doubtful that SM is going to continue, she's absolutely sick and tired of this happening; and we can all understand that. I'm still pissed as hell that she's not continuing, and that this all happened. scream

i was tears last night when i found out.
and its not easy to make me burst into
tears. i dont cry. ever.

personally, i think that Stephenie will continue.
no matter how long it takes.

when i found out she posted what she had done
so far, i had no intention of reading it.

but when my hysterics calmed slightly, my
curiosity peaked.

it was incredible. i was up until 3 in the morning
reading it. i got up at seven-thirty and finished
it today at noon.

i loved it. i knew i would.

theres no way she cant finish it.
even if it isnt until a year form now.
(which would absolutely kill me.)

It's still too hard for me to read it....if I ever do, it probably won't be anytime soon. What SM said would be replaying over and over in my mind and I wouldn't be able to enjoy it like I truly would like to. I'm hoping that she'll continue too....it doesn't seem like her to do this to us....it just doesn't fit her at all. Hopefully this'll all be dealt with soon. Who knows? Maybe Edward and Bella will come into her dreams and tell her that she absolutely MUST continue, that Edward's story MUST be told!! Just like how Twilight first came to be!!

yeah. i tried reading the draft just now and not even a page... even a paragraph that i quit.

in the back of my head i know that i want to read it but i wont.
if ever i do decide to read midnight sun, it will be on my hand, hardbound, and finished.

but until then, i'll just wait. even if it takes a lifetime.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:04 pm
she'll write it. i can feel it...she will write Midnight Sun...no matter how long it takes, or how much pressure shes under. She will.  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Korelia

Lazy Lunatic

15,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:08 pm
Quote:
June 2008 Update: In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published. And, after Breaking Dawn comes out, Stephenie will have much more time to focus on writing Midnight Sun.

this is on her site

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas