Submit

Poll

View Results

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:51 am
[ooc] [ I'm so sorry it took me a month to reply. x_x; I've been busy. ]

Gordon blinked, his eyes shifting to land on Charlie once more as the older of the two spoke up again. He couldn't stay here? He understood the feeling of wanting to get away and have his space from people but. . he hoped Charlie didn't mean forever. Gordon felt a ping at his heart. He didn't want Charlie to go and leave him here. Sure. . it would've been nice to finally get to spend some time with his parents now that he understood why they had been doing what they did for so long but. . he still wanted to be with Charlie. He was hurting from what he found out though his selfish needs could be hurting the other even more just by being around, reminding him that they aren't related by blood at all.

"Charlie. . I, um. ." Should he ask? He really wanted to, but didn't want to intrude on Charlie if he wanted to be alone at this loft of his. He sighed before closing his eyes for a moment, finally forcing the question right out of him before he waited too long.

"Would it be alright if I went along with you?"

He waited, opening his eyes once more to glance at Charlie's direction. He bit on the bottom part of his lips softly, chewing on the skin as he waited as patiently as he could.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:58 pm
Going away for a while sounded like a good idea, even though he'd practically just arrived to visit. For all that his mind was going crazy over Gordon and his adoption, he would still miss his not-brother. More than he should.

Then Gordon had to go and ask if he could come along. Instant temptation. Charlie wanted to say yes, shouldn't say yes, was going to say yes. ********. Lifting his head from Gordon's chest, he accidentally brought them nose to nose. Their faces were so close together, too close together. Charlie couldn't pull away.

"If you want," Charlie breathed, but he couldn't even remember what they were talking about anymore.

Sveinity

// Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces