Reply The Twilight Movie
Coming soon... (excitement!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:42 pm
Okayy, it may not be a big deal to you...but coming out of my movie theater and looking up and seeing this made me squeal and go: "Oh my gosh, must take picture!" =)

User Image

hehe, i'm excited... =D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:49 pm
thats really cool. my movie theatres dont say stuff like
that.

my friend told me that the nearest movie theatre
had the Twilight posters in it. i was jealous.

i never go to that theatre.

Dine with the Damned

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:52 pm
Aw, that sucks. :[

Since it said that I was wandering around the outside looking for posters but they still don't have any...
once they get one, i'm going to ask for one and legally they can't say no if they have extras! n_n

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:54 pm
Jellycones

Since it said that I was wandering around the outside looking for posters but they still don't have any...
once they get one, i'm going to ask for one and legally they can't say no if they have extras! n_n

...really? eek

you should get me one. whee

Dine with the Damned

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:40 am
Jellycones

My cinema hasnt put Twilight posters up yet, but i asked if i could my name down for them. (Cullen Family cut out *drool*)

And they said that they send the props back to the company and im thinking *NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dammit Summit, there are Twi-hard fans in the world who would kill for cardboard cut outs and posters... so the stupidest thing to do? You keep it for yourself? Don't you realise you'll get murderred in your sleep for a poster!*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:30 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
Jellycones

My cinema hasnt put Twilight posters up yet, but i asked if i could my name down for them. (Cullen Family cut out *drool*)

And they said that they send the props back to the company and im thinking *NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dammit Summit, there are Twi-hard fans in the world who would kill for cardboard cut outs and posters... so the stupidest thing to do? You keep it for yourself? Don't you realise you'll get murderred in your sleep for a poster!*
OMG that sucks big timeee.  

Jellycones

T0m03

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:55 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
Jellycones

No, that's the smart thing to do. Then, once the movie comes out and all that, they can put the posters and cut outs on sale and make more profit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:15 pm
I was in Lethbridge (if you don't know where that is, it's in southern Alberta) last weekend and me, my little iter and her friend went to go see The Dark Knight (which was spetacular, by the way) and they played the trailer. I was awesome, it's so much better on the big screen than on your computer.

Then we walked out of the theatre and they had the poster hanging up. I took a picture of it with my phone. It was exciting.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:17 am
.Bucket.of.Joy.
I was in Lethbridge (if you don't know where that is, it's in southern Alberta) last weekend and me, my little iter and her friend went to go see The Dark Knight (which was spetacular, by the way) and they played the trailer. I was awesome, it's so much better on the big screen than on your computer.

Then we walked out of the theatre and they had the poster hanging up. I took a picture of it with my phone. It was exciting.

you saw the trailer in theaters?!?!

oh, you a**.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:07 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
.Bucket.of.Joy.

you saw the trailer in theaters?!?!

oh, you a**.

YEAH!
My sister's seen it twice so whenever I go to the movies, I get all hope-y, and then the Summit logo flashed and I was like 'OH MY GOD!' And I was like hitting my sister's friend on the shoulder saying 'Hunter! Oh my God, look!' (Hunter is a 12 year old boy, who, for some reason knows everything about Twilight, but has never read any of the books . . .)

It ranks as one of the most exciting 2 minutes of my life.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff