Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Classic - Old - Independent Movies
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's just a jump to the left...
  And then a step to the riyiyiyight!
  I'd prefer to keep my feet on the ground...
  *jumps to the left* Okay, now what?
  GOLD!
View Results

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:29 pm
gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL
lol yeah i went to a live show it and it was really trippy
Every Halloween, a local theatre has a showing of it. I want to go sometime. xP
I did see it performed by a theatre group, though. ^^x

Rocky Horror is one of those movies that isn't really good...but the insane cult following makes it wonderful. The acting and singing aren't anything to dwell on...but it's still such a fun movie to watch! It is pretty much a must at parties. ='3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:46 am
I am a total geek to this movie!
My friends older sister made me watch it when I was 12, at first I was really unsure of it but once I got older and understood it better I loved it.
I've seen the movie countless times and have been to 5 live shows.
What really made me sad though was my junior year in high school I did a project on it. In a class of nearly 30 people NO ONE had ever even heard of it before.
Thankfully the teacher let me make everyone get up and try the time warp twisted  

Sparkle_Bats

meair

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 pm
Love it, Love It, LOVE IT heart A little over the top, who wouldn't love it question razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:16 pm
GREATEST MOVIE EVURRRR!!!!
that is all i have to say

the first time i watched it was 2 in the morning and i was laughing hysterically and my mom got up and yelled at me for being up and being loud but all i could do was start to sing the "time warp" lmao true story and i am going to be Magenta for Halloween tee hee  

madbugz

Artist89

Fashionable Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:56 am
I <3 the plot, Time Warp, and Riff Ruff. now I wanna listen to the Time Warp. To the tubes!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:11 pm
Fan Fokking Tastic movie is all i can say  

madbugz

Fantastically Vague

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:31 pm
Hilabeee
Rocky Horror Picture Show <3

I watched it today (for like the 80th time), and I must say, I would love to have a Tim Curry all to myself. He is sex on legs.
Did you guys hear about the second RHPS? I can't recall what it's called, but I'm scared to watch it. Apparently Janet gets preggo and no one can figure out who's child it is.

Shock Treatment?

My beau has it, but hasn't been able to bring himself to watch it.
We both love RHPS, though.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:12 pm
I love this movie. Saw it when I was 6, then 12. Bought the DVD when I was 15. It is great for sleepovers and Halloween. I'm a "masturbater" because I have only watched it at home and not yet gone to a live show. I like Magenta and the part when Frank is being called a hot dog.
Shock Treatment is bad. I only like the one line "Bitchin' in the kitchen and cryin' in the bathroom..."

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:32 am
I've seen it, but have yet to watch it completely through. Probably because I watched it the first time with my mom and I got too embarrassing to watch it the rest of the way with her. They show it on t.v. every halloween maybe I'll catch it this year. whee

As to the M.T.V. remake, I haven't heard anything about it. I think its probably a bad idea. It might possibly reel in a few new fans and renew attention it in in general, but the fans of the original will almost surely hate a remake I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:23 pm
heart heart RHPS ROCKS!!! heart heart  

lillee e guana

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

xXcrazy_rabid_squirrelXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:01 pm
RedWhiteBlack
Has anyone heard any news on the possible remake? I know MTV was talking about making it, but I haven't heard anything in a while.

Last I heard, they stopped making the remake because a bunch of RHPS followers were complaining about it and petitioned to get it stopped.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:49 am
I loved rocky horror. I'm just mad that MTV has decided to ruin it with a remake.  

ChatGPT

Tipsy Raider

Classic - Old - Independent Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas