Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Little Big Planet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Little Big Planet info on Wikipedia

This is another game I have been watching for a while and (hopefully) it will be released in next few months.

It seems like it would be a very interesting game and thank goodness it has multiplayer! I like the idea of being able to interact with the elements and also materials. It is a little difficult to imagine what the gameplay will be like, but it will definitely be a game which I will preorder. (why does preordering feel like gambling to me??)

Anyone else interested in what Little Big Planet has to offer?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:10 pm
I'm not sure I understand the point of the game. Do you just build s**t?  

Jonnnn

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:42 pm
Jonnnn
I'm not sure I understand the point of the game. Do you just build s**t?

apparently there are goal oriented missions in which you get a prize if you win. Also, you can create a level and a prize and upload it so that others may try to beat your stage. It sounds pretty open to me!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:49 pm
This game has always looked unique and "alternative" but it's so vague that I'm not excited about it at all. Maybe after its released and more specifics are given I can really care.  

nitnit
Captain

Quietly Losing Control

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:48 am
I was really excited but I talked to someone who had played it (he worked in the game industry, and he came in all the time to the game store where I used to work), and he said it sucked ;_;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:51 am
I imagine this game as N+, but more chibi, and probably with a much betta build tool. I like what I say on the Demos. (being able to rock out with my little arms is a definate plus in my book.)  

Griffinith

Aged Phantom

sirdaveysockrocker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:48 pm
i love how its a fully 3D side scroller. im debating buying a ps3 just for this game rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:07 am
I know a few people who got a Wii or 360 for a single game, and they wish they hadn't.

As for this game, if I had internet access, I'd maybe get it used.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Lady Psychic

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:47 pm
Little Big Planet looks like it will be an interesting game. Too bad I don't have a PS3 or I would get the game. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:54 pm
Lady Psychic
Little Big Planet looks like it will be an interesting game. Too bad I don't have a PS3 or I would get the game. Oh well.

Same. Now only if I was a millionaire... then I could no doubt get it and play it easily. sweatdrop  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Griffinith

Aged Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:54 am
I don't own any of the this generation of game systems, however I have friends, and they're going to get all the games I want to play. Yay for friends with money!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:24 pm
Griffinith
I don't own any of the this generation of game systems, however I have friends, and they're going to get all the games I want to play. Yay for friends with money!

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items