Reply Techniques
Fox Combos? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DukeDanger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:00 am
shffl nair, jab, up-throw, up-smash/air/tilt. up-throw, repeat up-air till dead  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:38 pm
there is this one combo it's kinda of pain in the a** to do it and it'll only work against a wall and no im not talking about how you just repeatly press A and just do kicks cuz you came easily get out of that.

this is an infinite combo. first of all you need to know about L-cancel (for those who don't know what that is it's basically when you do an attack in the air and press L or R+down so you could recover faster from the attack so you could do your next one quicker.) and you need to be by a wall.

ok when your opponent is next to a wall do a short jump and press down+A to do those spin kicks. do the L-cancel alittle before you touch the ground then do a shine (down+B). your opponent will bounch into the wall you must the quickly do other short jump and press down+A. you basically repeat this till you screw up or get bored of doing it.

this is a very hard combo so it will take some practice but also like i said it's a pain in the a** to pull off due to the fact that it only works against a wall and there's not that many levels with walls.  

GuentherJr

iKille

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:16 am
herres a combo i use and it naturaly works here you go

first use the c pad up then jump up and press c pad up again and if that wont work roll to the bak and grapple the opponent then press the grapple down as u shoot the person on the ground wen u land and the opponenet is still being hit use your reflector

its as clear as i can put it  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces