Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Games you have gambled on Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demidom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:28 pm
It wasn't like it was a bad game or anything. Just I only bought it for the multiplayer which I never tried out as MGS4 held me in it's jaws till Disgaea 3 was in my possession. Which now I play at least 10+ hours a day. Not having a job rules.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:54 pm
ThePromisedLandMule
Demidom

Resistance Fall of Man - Bought it, played it for 10 minutes traded it in later for Disgaea 3.

I'm surprised deathgusier held his tongue.

I don't like Resistance enough to defend it maybe? Seriously, I only mention it as a respectable PS3 only selection, not my favorite game. I only have about 3 hours logged on it.

@demidom- I didn't even know Disgaea 3 was out. Good thing I'm going to the store later.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:39 pm
Oh. I just assumed that you loved that game since it was on the PS3 and a first person shooter. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:48 pm
I find that blindly sticking my hand where one shouldn't wander doesn't always triumph as one would wish it so ):

Therefore I usually read ign.com or get a fellow gamers advice on the matter; but I have done what you say before...... despite the confusing mansion Rule of Rose wasn't so bad for the PS2, story wise.  

Well_Cultured_Grunny

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces