Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:59 am
Alana felt wary but decided that she might as well go. "Sure," she replied, smiling, "My name's Alana, nice to meet you Himeko."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:42 pm
Himeko smiled at Alana.
"Nice to meet you too, Alana," she said. Then she pointed to a cave that cut into a cliff nearby.
"How about talking there?" She knew Alana must be nervous, not knowing that Himeko wasn't like the other vampires. So Himeko, trying to calm her down, said so only Alana could hear, "Don't worry, I'm not going to eat you" and winked.  

vanny_jae

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:27 pm
Teresia was startled as Aiden began to cough again. this time she reached, pressing a cool hand to his shoulder. "are you sure you're going to be alright?" she asked, her eyebrows drawing together in consurn. she would have lowered herself to his level but she really didn't have to. it was then that she realized that this kid was huge.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:20 am
Alana's eyes widened at Himeko's remark but she smiled and followed anyway. She had been around vampires for most of her life so she wasn't scared... just a little caught off guard by the sudden appearance of a vampire in this area.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:10 am
Aiden pressed a hand to his slowly tightening chest and winced at the painful wheeze that left his lungs. "I th-think I'll be okay,"he said, his voice was husky and he felt his breath coming in shorter gasps as he struggled to inhale and fill his lungs with air.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:35 pm
she bit her lip really hoping that she wouldn't have to give the kid cpr... "just try to relax and count. that usually helps." she replied kneeling on the wet stones to look him in the face. hoping not to startle him too bad and blinked the rain out of her eyes.  

Aradia Helevorn

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces