Submit

Hating aro?
  Yes.....-clenchs teeth-
  OH, I already read it.
  -still shocked-
View Results

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:45 pm
What gets me is, not only does he murder his sister and consequently destroy (emotionally) one of his supposed friends, but then he has the nerve to stand there and call Marcus "brother" all the time! (Did anyone else catch that? In the final "battle," Aro was always calling Caius and Marcus his "brothers.")  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:21 pm
burning_eyes

that son of a b***h!!!! i had never heard this before, and although i already hated aro because i knew he was truly evil inside, this like doubled my hatred. his own sister!! this also explains why marcus is always just in the background and shows like no emotion.......gah that b*****d!!! evil  

Gilded Crows

couturerocks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:55 am
I always thought he was an annoying control freak.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:05 pm
I think he IS sort of a control freak. I mean, he makes the guard call him "master?" Is that really necessary?  

Glitterbean

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:01 am
Aro = epic times and fun portrayals in fanfiction. He's a complicated character and I actually happen to like him (he's fun to write, that's about it). Though I like Marcus more.

I feel so sorry for Marcus (has loved the apathetic zombie before he had much of a fan following), but then again with my being the shipper that I am, I immediately went off to find him someone to fill the void. I picked Seth, if you are wondering. xD

Marcus/Seth: The new Edward/Jasper.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces