Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Disgaea 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demidom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:25 am
heart

Item worlding makes grinding fun.

Funny humor, turn based strategic game, tons of classes, the ability to reincarnate your character as another class and keep all the skilsl and stats, the endless customization, and sub par graphics. But hey who needs great graphics when you have a badass game you can play for tens of hours on end and don't have to yell at the screen?

If you like Final Fantasy Tactcs, pick this game up, it's like FFT x 10.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:33 am
I'm trying to beat Tyrant Overlord Baal right now... but it's a pain in the butt because I've not found any items above rank 34 that aren't custom items or illegal tickets.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Board_of_Strategy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:38 pm
I'm still playing Afternoon of Darkness. I'm working on creating the ultimate fighter class thing. I've only a few more Transmigrations more.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Only in D2 cursed memories and D3 absence of justice do you need to transmigrate to unlock more classes of humanoids.  

pathetic_negi_magician

We Have A Winnar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:34 pm
I loved the first 2 Disgaea games, but not enough to buy a PS3 just to play the next one...
-waits for more interesting PS3 games to come out-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:56 am
i have been playing D2 a lot; almost got a tier 3 chaos soldier;his name is Chuck Norris blaugh . those are hard to get. plus, i have tier 5 thieves, healers, fighters, and of several different monsters. i train at the dark world area with the 12 bow masters. i almost had a heart attack after seeing my bonus gauge go to 8 after attacking all the enemies back 2 back, and that was in the first turn.  

Unit 413XI5

Dedicated Browser

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items